Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Katrina S.Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Brooklyn F.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Love is always in her own little world. Stepping out in a super-sweet striped mini dress and street-chic red kicks, Love wears her heart on her sleeve. A tender, romantic and sensual floral bouquet with notes of pink pomelo, rose & creamy vanilla orchid. Enter the world of fatal cuteness. Enter the world of Harajuku Lovers. Pick the girl that fits your personality or get them all and share with friends. A collection of  unique and collectible fragrance bottles; each cap is designed with a different decoration to represent each girls personality. The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on her own glass pedestal.   Love - n. 1. A. An intense affectionate concern for another person.  B. A passionate attraction.  2. A beloved person.  4. A strong liking or enthusiasm for something.  4. A zero score in tennis.  5. To feel love for -In Love - En see more...

• Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my spring favorite for sure! My mom bought it for me and thought it would be a smell I enjoyed and let me tell you I am just hooked on it. It smells so nice and lasts all throughout my work day. Sometimes I even just spritz some in my room because it smells so good.
Brooklyn F.
Absolutely love this perfume! Gwen is an amazing artist and these scents and bottles are genious!!! my mom has a collection of about 6 or 7. and I plan on getting her another one for Christmas. the girls are so cute!!! she should make ones for men. awwwwwww.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I collect these perfums. My brother gets them for me for almost every holiday. I really like the super hero one, G and Love. I highly recommend!
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft pleasant scent definitely very subtle but I also think it's unique the bottle is also super cute but I wish it was bigger
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this stuff really bad I've heard it is amazing and last all day on you ... unless one of the other ones is better
Naishmarie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the box that comes with like 7 of the harajuku girl mini perfumes like 3 christmas's ago and they still last me! They all smell divine and have a different cute little harajuku doll! for one bottle is pretty pricey though so I'm not sure what the box costs lol. I know my mother bought if from sears or dullards back they had it. Not sure if you can buy them there anymore, I know their hard to find, especially specific scents.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
I just buy it for the bottle but when I smell it I fall in love with the smell its a really good fragrance ....
Tiffany H.
Smithfield, UT
This is a great fragrance. It is my daily wear "signature" scent. It is fresh and crisp without being overwhelming. This is by far my favorite of all the HaraJuku scents. The bottles are cute, too. (My daughter steals the lids to use as finger puppets). I think this scent and packaging would appeal to younger users.
Kylie P.
This perfume smells great. I have had it for a couple years already, so it last really long. The bottle is really cute too.
Kaitlyn C.
When i worked at Sephora back in the day I was obsessed with the Harajuku line. my favorite scent was baby. Although it is a great fresh powdery smell i do wish it had more of a fresh linen quality, but still great.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth it? I really like the bottles and I'm looking into finding some new perfume. I'm bored with my usual selection.