Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Katrina S.Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Brooklyn F.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Love is always in her own little world. Stepping out in a super-sweet striped mini dress and street-chic red kicks, Love wears her heart on her sleeve. A tender, romantic and sensual floral bouquet with notes of pink pomelo, rose & creamy vanilla orchid. Enter the world of fatal cuteness. Enter the world of Harajuku Lovers. Pick the girl that fits your personality or get them all and share with friends. A collection of  unique and collectible fragrance bottles; each cap is designed with a different decoration to represent each girls personality. The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on her own glass pedestal.   Love - n. 1. A. An intense affectionate concern for another person.  B. A passionate attraction.  2. A beloved person.  4. A strong liking or enthusiasm for something.  4. A zero score in tennis.  5. To feel love for -In Love - En see more...

• Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my spring favorite for sure! My mom bought it for me and thought it would be a smell I enjoyed and let me tell you I am just hooked on it. It smells so nice and lasts all throughout my work day. Sometimes I even just spritz some in my room because it smells so good.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I collect these perfums. My brother gets them for me for almost every holiday. I really like the super hero one, G and Love. I highly recommend!
Brooklyn F.
Absolutely love this perfume! Gwen is an amazing artist and these scents and bottles are genious!!! my mom has a collection of about 6 or 7. and I plan on getting her another one for Christmas. the girls are so cute!!! she should make ones for men. awwwwwww.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this perfume a while back and when I decided to try it I had gotten the small size first and when the bottle was done I told my mom that I wanted the full size for Christmas. I got the bottle and I was amazed. But when I went back to get the bottle again they were discontinued at my local Macy's. since then I have been missing this particular fragrance. Out of all of the fragrances that existed this one was my only favorite.
Naishmarie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the box that comes with like 7 of the harajuku girl mini perfumes like 3 christmas's ago and they still last me! They all smell divine and have a different cute little harajuku doll! for one bottle is pretty pricey though so I'm not sure what the box costs lol. I know my mother bought if from sears or dullards back they had it. Not sure if you can buy them there anymore, I know their hard to find, especially specific scents.
Tiffany H.
Smithfield, UT
This is a great fragrance. It is my daily wear "signature" scent. It is fresh and crisp without being overwhelming. This is by far my favorite of all the HaraJuku scents. The bottles are cute, too. (My daughter steals the lids to use as finger puppets). I think this scent and packaging would appeal to younger users.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love is one of my favorites out of the first harajuku lovers perfume collection this one is more floral and has a clean crisp smell to it ive already bought a second bottle plus the little dolls are adorable!!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have four perfumes by Harajuku lovers. Each scent has a musky flower scent that stays on all day. I have a Mermaid one that smells really good, it has a beach smell. They are really adorable and when they finish you can use the girl as a decoration.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
FIRST IMPRESSION WAS OMG HOW FRIGGEN CUTE IS THIS BOTTLE THEN I OPENED IT AND SMELLED THE SCENT WOW WOW WOW I CANT GET ENOUGH. I LIKE THAT THE BOTTLE AND THE SCENT ADD TO WHO AWESOME THIS PURCHASE WAS FOR ME AND HOW SATISFIED I WAS
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this one. I've purchased a few other scents by this line and was not overly impressed by them. But this one is nice. I use it only on special occasions because I have the teeny tiny little one. :P
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth it? I really like the bottles and I'm looking into finding some new perfume. I'm bored with my usual selection.