Gwaltney Cured & Smoked Beef Bacon

by Gwaltney

Gwaltney® Cured & Smoked Beef Bacon.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Since 1870.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gwaltney Cured & Smoked Beef Bacon!
Mercedes P.
Alexandria, VA
I was raised on this stuff!! I’m allergic to pork so I’ve never had another kind of bacon (though I’ve tried several other brands of beef bacon) this is my favorite!! So sad my local Walmart doesn’t carry it anymore...I have to drive about 30 mins to get it now, but it’s work the trip!
Joanna M.
I just made a bacon egg and cheese and I love this bacon. I prefer beef bacon because it has more meat and hardly no fat like pork bacon. Also I despise turkey bacon. It's really good. I deff recommend and it taste just like good ol' bacon. Yum.
Meriah W.
Isn't the fanciest stuff on the market, but its pretty good if ur on a budget. I ate it all the time back at grandmas

Looking for your answer?