BY GUYLIAN

Guylian Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells Perles d' Ocean, 17.63 Oz - GuyLian New see more...

Liz E.
This isn't a cheap box of chocolates. Belgian chocolates are my favorites because they're not just packed with sugar. These chocolates show that point exactly. It's not too sweet and just generally not overwhelming. But it is soft, delicate, smooth, and creamy. I also love the hazelnut flavor. The thing is, this brand isn't easy to find around the US. I saw Walmart had them once, which is surprising. I looked this up as to why the brand isn't always around. The answer is that they're imported from Belgium and they have to jump through a lot of hoops to get their products in the US. So, it's not always available and it's not easy to find. Too bad. This is a good brand to try for any chocolate connoisseur or just an enthusiast.
Ane K.
Omg Guylian, yes yes yes!! My favorite chocolate since i was a kid, its the best affordable belgian chocolate. I love trying new belgian chocolates, their chocolates are always good and the quality is better. I definitely recommend you trying this chocolate with all my heart if you already haven't, you'll love it!
Jennifer H.
These are delicious. So pretty and very tasty. Makes a good decoration on cupcakes and cakes. Makes an outstanding gift. Great for parties. Such cute shapes and really creamy yummy taste.
Milinda  .
I first tired this chocolate with my sister. She had received them as a gift. I have since bought them myself. The chocolate is very creamy. It also is nice the white chocolate with the milk chocolate.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Thumbs up.. great products.. these are so delicious I highly recommend this product
Faith S.
Tacoma, WA
Soooo yummy & tasty, almost melts in your mouth. this candy will not be shared
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
So much yum! there are so many imitation she'll chocolates, but nothing compares to the original, so delicious!
Wendy G.
Always see these but have never tried them. Are they any good?
Jessica S.
I've only ever had these when I was younger but I remember thinking they were so fancy. I ate them anyway. But I also remember that they all tasted the same! Are there actually different flavors in the assortment boxes or are they just different shapes?