BY GUYLIAN

Choc La Trufflina Gftbx (Pack of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 089519539126 K see more...

• For almost $18, how many truffles you get inside? Enough ...2 Answers
  • Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?5 Answers
Antara G.
Who doesn't LOVE Guylian truffles? This box is such a treat- each individual truffle is unique and takes me back to a different memory from childhood. There is nothing shabby about these chocolates, every time I've tried to gift one, I've ended up keeping (and consuming) them myself!!
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
My absolute favorite chocolates. I could literally eat them all day and be happy. I usually make sure to stick up in them whenever I see them. They're really great and you won't regret this purchase.
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
OMG these are so decadent and guilty but they are just too good. I love to splurge on a box of these sometimes but it's hard because I can't be good when I buy them.
Heidi B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Gillian chocolate are so absolutely divine! These are melt in your mouth artisianal chocolates and are crave worthiness. This would make a very thoughtful gift
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Best brand of chocolate for truffles. Always great quality. Rich in taste & a decent price even though there imported !!
Emma R.
Davenport, FL
Mmmm....I love guylian chocolates and these truffles do not disappoint. The chocolate is so rich and just deliciousm
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are melt in your mouth there sooo good. If you have not tried these already go ahead and buy some now!
elsa m.
Good luck to try to stop after you started to eat those chocolates, it is impossible. Recommend it
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
Excellent assortment to give as a hostess gift or last minute Christmas present.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I love GuyLian chocolates. The packaging is adorable and makes for a great gift as well. The chocolates itself are always delicious, smooth and creamy
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
For almost $18, how many truffles you get inside? Enough for a group of friends?