Guylian Chocolate Truffles Seashell Box 8. 8 Oz (Pack Of 12) uploaded by ileana M.Guylian Chocolate Truffles Seashell Box 8. 8 Oz (Pack Of 12) uploaded by Christie B.

BY GUYLIAN

This 22 piece collection of irresistible seashell chocolate truffles are filled with a luxurious rich and creamy chocolate truffle. Guylian Chocolate Truffles Seashell Box item weight 8.8 Oz Pack Of 12 Directions Keep dry. 65 degrees F 18 degrees C. Ingredients Sugar Hazelnuts Whole Milk Powder Cocoa Butter Chocolate Liquor Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin Natural Vanilla Flavoring. Cocoa Solids: Milk Chocolate (34% Min.) White Chocolate (25% Min.). Milk Solids: Milk Chocolate (22% Min.) White Chocolate (30% Min.). see more...

Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Hands down the most luxurious chocolate. Not only are the shell shapes chic, they are so dang delicious. Like you’ll be moved to say “oh my god!” after you eat one. These are not your average chocolates, you want to savor these puppies.
Jimena D.
These chocolates are both delicious and beautiful. Swirls of white, milk, and dark chocolate with a fantastic hazelnut filling, in the shapes of gorgeous sea creatures and with a pretty economic price. I recommend to keep them in room temperature but beware of hot climates, there chocolate will melt really quickly. These would make a great gift for a choocolate lover, or an indulgeant treat for yourself. Recommend 100%
Tricia S.
Mays Landing, NJ
Difficult to find year round otherwise can be found around Christmas/New Years at a local grocery or Walmarts website. This has been my family's FAVORITE chocolate for years and I always gift a box to each member every Christmas. Very smooth hazelnut filling and can easily finish the box in minutes if you don't take the time to savor it! This year more flavors came out so I purchased a "latte and a match green tea" box to try as well! Definitely ranges from $9-10 but is so good, it's definitely a high quality chocolate, up there with Godiva.
Nese K.
Mastic, NY
These are the BEST chocolates! I had found a box at Marshall's several years ago and decided to give it a try. Fell in love with them. They are so rich and creamy, and not too sweet. I normally don't eat chocolate (not a big fan) but these Guylian Belgian chocolates are to die for. I wasn't able to find them anywhere for a while after buying a box for the first time, but it seems now they have them in almost every supermarket I go to. I get so excited every time I see a box of them! So yummy.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I wouldn't mind living off of these amazing treats. The truffle inside is so beyond amazing and more than I could ever ask for from chocolate. My dad always had these in his house when I was young so Every time I find them I must grab hem because they are so perfect. Pricey but worth it
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
These are so good! Walmart used to sell the, I haven't found them anymore! Wish wal mart would sell them again! They are so rich and creamy! Love this chocolate! It is usually I believe $10 the pack if not more!
Christie B.
Dallas, GA
This is, hands down, the best chocolate I have ever ate! So rich and creamy with a delicious hazelnut filling. I must have for any chocolate lover!
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely to die for!!! Such a nice and creamy milk chocolate that just melts in your mouth! A little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
These are my favourite chocolates, they taste like truffles but are lightweight and so indulgent. If you were going to buy anyone chocolate, but them this and they would love you forever! It's so creamy and delicious.
Katie D.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
These are some of the nicest praline chocolates I have ever had. They are delicious. The best bit though is that a percentage of the sales of each box goes to a charity that works to protect Seahorses. ♥
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Who sells these? Wal mart doesn't sell them anymore and I want some so bad!!