Guylian Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Hazelnut Filling uploaded by Emna H.

BY GUYLIAN

Guylian® Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Hazelnut Filling.
Luxuriously rich & creamy individually wrapped Belgian chocolate truffles.
With signature Hazelnut filling.
Belgian chocolates, original praline.
About 11 chocolate truffles. see more...

• I love hazelnut but do these have a bitter taste? And whe...2 Answers
  • This looks amazingly good! anywhere that sells this brand?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if walmart carries these?3 Answers
Liz H.
These are Belgian chocolates and if you have no taste, you wouldn't like how this tastes. These are super creamy chocolate, literally melt in your mouth type, and not at all too sweet. I noticed one of the reviews said it tastes like oil, which is an over exaggeration and frankly, it annoyed me. This is one of the best chocolates I've ever had. I look for this brand wherever chocolates are sold. They've been around for a while, but are only available in the US sometimes. It's super difficult to stumble to this brand and they're not cheap. The same annoying review mentioned something about "fat and calories". Uh, yeah, this product is chocolate. Find me an amazing chocolate that tastes great with low fat and low calories that isn't the size of a nut.... Anyway, this is a really great brand. It's not easy to find in many stores. It's not always available at some stores. It's a Belgian brand so it's a great choice for a special gift. This isn't one of those sit on your butt and eat the whole box type of chocolate. It's the sit and savor type.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
These are great chocolates - one of my favorites! They are creamy and have hazelnut filling in them along with mixed white/milk/dark chocolate outer shells. The designs are beautiful too. They do not taste overly sweet but to me they are a very nice change from others that have peanut butter filling. Unfortunately I live in Florida and they are only around during the winter and even then they are often melted. I found mine at Walmart and they are not really that expensive compared to other boxes of chocolate. I always look forward to when they become available again.
Heidi B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are some of the best chocolates I have ever had the pleasure of eating. First off they are gorgeous n their little seashell and seahorse shapes. The marveling is so pretty too. But really I eat chocolate for the taste and these taste amaZing. They are freak and decadent without being overwhelming. This is fine chocolate at it's best.
Brittny W.
My boyfriend bought me a box of these for Valentine's Day and honestly thought I wouldn't like them but ended up thinking they were amazing they don't compare to any other chocolate !
Gaby R.
Best Hazelnut chocolates. They are rich, silky and leave you wanting more. They are around the $10 range but I found them on clearance for $2. After trying them I'd most likely buy them again at full price
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolates have never been at the top of my list I love how they look but the taste just isn't for me it taste like oil. And I noticed they are way worse for you when regarding fat and calories.
Melissa H.
These are so good!!! these taste better then any other chocolate I've had. Kinda expensive for chocolate but its really worth it! I get these every year and I have to stop myself from eating all of them!
Asia S.
This is my favorite chocolate in the whole entire world. I can't wait to find these again because they're usually around the holidays. I am obsessed with them and can't wait to eat them again soon
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
These are the best chocolates!! I always loved getting the, at Christ,as time but now they are getting harder and harder to find. They sell out almost instantly and then aren't restocked. Usually fresh market carries them.
Sarah D.
These are AMAZING. I used to eat these all the time growing up and recently purchased a box to sent to my brother across the country. no surprise, they never made it to him!
Jessica M.
Does anyone know if walmart carries these?
Deanna M.
This looks amazingly good! anywhere that sells this brand?
Tara T.
I love hazelnut but do these have a bitter taste? And where can I find them??