BY GUY RITCHIE

Robert Downey Jr. reprises his role as the world's most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes, and Jude Law returns as his friend and colleague, Dr. John Watson, in "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows." There is a new criminal mastermind at large-Professor James Moriarty (Jared Harris)-and not only is he Holmes' intellectual equal, but his capacity for evil, coupled with a complete lack of conscience, may give him an advantage over the renowned detective. Holmes' investigation into Moriarty's plot becomes more dangerous as it leads him and Watson out of London to France, Germany and finally Switzerland. But the cunning Moriarty is always one step ahead, and moving perilously close to completing his ominous plan. If he succeeds, it will not only bring him immense wealth and power but alter the course of history. see more...

Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Robert Downey Jr, is one of my favorite actors, its because of him, I was driven to watch this movie. I loved every miniute of it, it has a slight bit of a scare to it but it's filled with action, adventure, great music to suit every scene, the characters are flawless. I suggest giving it a watch to determine for yourself, everyone has different preference but I certainly loved this. Give it a chance and you may as well.
jocie b.
I am not big on action movie like this. I went with my boyfriend to see this in the theatre and i literally fell asleep because the beginning was so slow and i could not follow along with the plot because it was such a boring start of a movie. I would not recommend it to any of my friends.
Carlie J.
Port Huron, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie so much and I have seen it so many times! The chemistry that RDJ and Jude Law have as Sherlock and Watson is so amazing and so believable. It's action packed and RDJ's flawless arrogance fits Sherlock perfectly! Just another masterpiece
Emily H.
Pullman, WA
Just watched this movie last week... I really love the cast but my boyfriend and I found it a little harder to follow than the first one. The plot was a little confusing but the end was pretty gratifying... can't wait to see the next Sherlock Holmes film they put out!
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
My whole family loved this movie, along with the first one too. Has a little bit of everything but especially amazing humor. If you haven't seen this Sherlock or the first one you need to. Robert Downey Jr. plays this role perfectly!
Lauren  P.
Why are there hardly any reviews on this?!?!? Loved the movie. Sherlock Holmes is an inspiration and the fact that he was portrayed by Robert Downey Jr was just the icing on the cake. Amazing actor and hilarious to watch. So fast paced and sarcastically witty that you'll be wanting to watch it again and again.
Taylor P.
I love the Sherlock Holmes movies! The camera work and special effects are amazing, and the acting is beyond impressive! The storyline is captivating and keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end!
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Not quite as good as the first Sherlock Holmes film, but I love the pairing of Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law as Holmes and Watson. If they want to keep making sequels, I will happily keep watching them.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is pretty entertaining, and puts an action-packed twist on the classic stories. It's an enjoyable watch although I didn't find it to be all that true to the original. It's worth a watch.
Samantha B.
Rome, NY
First off, it has RDJ in it, right off the bat it's a great movie. Second, it's a Sherlock Holmes movie, so that makes it even better. I absolutely love this movie and give a great recommendation
Carlie J.
Port Huron, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So this Sherlock or BBC's Sherlock.....or can you not compare the two?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Is it a good movie to watch?
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else thinks that BBC's Sherlock is superior?