BY GUY LAROCHE

Fragrance Description: Drakkar Noir Cologne by Guy Laroche, Launched by the design house of guy laroche in 1982, drakkar noir is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of lavender, citrus, spicy berries and sandalwood. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. see more...

Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
OMG this is awesome stuff. I love the way it smelled on my 2nd Husband as it was not only wonderful smelling it made him even sexier than he already was. Well since he passed away, and I have since remarried, my 3rd Husband has been using it for a while now, and wow! It still smells wonderful. I would really recommend it to other men and also ladies who want their men to smell really sexy, grab it for them. Not too strong, and not expensive for comparable products such as this.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this product! When my man wears it I am pretty much stuck to him like glue! I would recommend to anyone who loves a good smelling man!
Jennifer P.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love this scent! I can't keep my hands off of my man when he wears his Drakkar Noir. Oh my!
Michelle G.
Independence, MO
Smells good. Decent longevity. Not overpowering. Versatile. Would purchase again.