BY GUY LAROCHE DRAKKAR NOIR

Lavender, citrus, spicy berries and sandalwood. see more...

• "My boyfriend wears it and I find it subpar at best." in 1 review
Kara V.
Webster, FL
This is the best men's fragrance out there!!! My husband wears this all the time. This would make a great gift for that special man in your life 💙
Chancellor G.
This scent is my next to last go to scent. I got it from CVS on a Christmas Sale. The scent isn't too strong but not light either.
ashley b.
Louisville , KY
When applied correctly, I love this scent! It is not a cologne that does well if your man likes to bathe in his desired spray; minimal application goes a long way. Sometimes he will give the living room pillows a quick spritz on his way out the door, I love coming home to the smell at the end of the day before he comes home from work. It's a nice sexy, comforting smell
Destini C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this scent as long as it's not being bathed in. It's definitely a fragrance that should be used in small doses
Linsi A.
Grand ledge, Mi
This product smell good, it can be a little over powering but its not horribly overpowering
Courtney W.
Glen Burnie, MD
My boyfriend wears it and I find it subpar at best. The smell attacks an entire room and not in a good way. Do not let your man wear this or you will regret it.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Wow this is sooooo old school lol
i remember my dad always wearing this ...
i actually still think he is using this because i seen a bottle
on his dresser
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
Reminds me of high school! All the boys wore this in the 90's and I can always smell it on people. It is not a very mature scent but it does smell nice.
Dawn B.
Murray, UT
I loved this it reminds me of Marc Jacobs mens. I got it for my boyfriend he likes it really agrees with him.
Brandy D.
Master Groomer Expert
Always been a classic. Smell is light and sensual. I always love when my boyfriend comes in with this on :)