BY GUY LAROCHE

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Uno de los. Perfumes favoritos de mi esposo, tiene un aroma muy bonito , lo recomiendo,
Es ta muy buenoπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Evangeline J.
My boyfriend loves this cologne. He wears it when he is feeling like he wants to get a little fancy.
Hiram C.
Love the way this cologne smells personally my fav on guys! Bought it for my bf and he loves it
Michelle H.
This is the scent my husband wears. One of my favorite smells too. Always a great gift. I recommend.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
Love love drakkar! It's a favorite that my husband wears, it smells amazing. I love it , would highly recommend.
Samantha F.
Pembroke, ON
My husband has this as his daily sent. I just love it's smell and do t find it over powering. The price isn't so bad either