BY GUY LAROCHE

Zahireen C.
My husband used to wear this brand but they sell out fast. So he just goes and gets whatever he feels like now. But this scent is great for day and night
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Master Groomer Expert
This is a very awesome distinct manly scent. Very spicy and warm. It smells great and it is a memorable scent that tends to remind you of the person you smelled it on. I have purchased this several times and would recommend it to someone looking for a manly unforgetable fragrance.
Harout T.
This is a classic and I remember using this back in the day, the scent on this is unique. Although the scent on this is strong and lasts for a really long time, I think this can be used either during the daytime or even at night. I would recommend this to others, it might be difficult to find.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a tough scent to review because I really like *smelling it* -- it evokes so many wonderful memories, I just don't like wearing it. This is the scent that reminds you of someone specific in your life in another time and place. I hope they never stop making it, but I'll probably never wear it.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This perfume look great. It he packaging looks neat and very classy. I would like to purchase this.
Dan S.
Hanover, PA
I used to wear this fragrance all the time when I was a younger. A bit strong for my liking now but still quite in style at this point. For the 20 something Entrepreneur it works well.
amie d.
Reminds me of high school this use to be my favorite smell! i still like it a lot it is a great smell For long-lasting effects fragrance
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
I have this one as well and it smells great & its name is perfect for it! Its a deep dark good smelling cologne that attracks women!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Oh my gosh.. The good old days. This takes me back a few years. Lol. But, boy does this smell good..
Lindsey H.
My husband wore this all through high school it was his favorite! Its not expensive and you can find this just about everywhere! This is always a classic and it actually smells really good! We will always buy this