BY GUY LAROCHE

The Drakkar Noir man embodies strength, insolence and emotion.

A powerful scent and an explosive blend featuring stimulating lavender, lemon and mandarine orange top notes which play with a warm spicy herbaceous heart ending on a powerful woody base.

A sensual and powerful fragrance.

Top Notes:

• I guess I am old, but does this remind anyone else of the...15 Answers
  • My husband loves it! good product, good price, would rec...3 Answers
  • Do anyone think an older man would like the smell of this? 4 Answers
Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette
  • "One of my favorites.....in high school all the girls would meet me by my locker to smell my cologne....the guys would ask and I kept it a secret so they wouldn't wear the same fragrance." in 3 reviews
  • "I used to buy this for my husband many years ago it is nice but there better ones out there now." in 2 reviews
  • "I also worked at a perfume store and I would recommend this to mostly everyone and they loved it too" in 2 reviews
  • "I feel like it's more for middle aged men than young men. " in 2 reviews
Julian R.
North Hollywood
I love that people are saying that they used it in high school because I am in high school and it is the only one I buy because it’s not over powering like a body spray but it is weak either . It has such a manly smell and it last long all day!!!
Obed R.
Mesa
Easily my favorite fragrance. It gives me an 80's feel & the smell is AMAZING. It's a little strong, but that definitely doesn't make it a bad fragrance, on the contrary,  it's perfect really. Honestly, the only bad thing I can say is the fact that in high-school the people in the locker room would keep asking to use it heh.
A R.
huntersville
Purchased at: Macy's
A nice fragrance but can be very strong. Smells woodsy, yet crisp and clean at the same time. Like others have said it gives an 80’s vibe. Nice for dates, or just a little spritz for daily wear. If you want something nice but not overly sophisticated I’d say this is the way to go.
I must have an allergy to one of the ingredients in this unfortunate parfum pour homme, because to me the top note is cat urine and the middle note is Hai Karate and the low note is mildew.
When I was in college I was editor of my school's newspaper, with a staff of about 30. One ace reporter wore that stuff and I had to ban it in the newsroom. It gave me a colossal headache.
George B.
Boston
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Good Fragrance a classic although I do not wear much anymore - The value is good depending on who you get it from. The bottle is the same for years and is nice. I am a repeat buyer but it last me a very long time as It is not a daily driver. I would buy again
Zulma P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Oh my!!! I love how drakkar smells, I remember my brother would wear it in high school and everyone would tell him he smells so good cause he did! :) I really recommend it!
LaDetra S.
Irving
I started with the deodorant spray and love it. U gave it to my friend 10 year old son and he lost it at school. I eventually bought the fragrance and it smell so good. Only 1 or 2 sprays needed because it's very strong and will last forever. If too much is sprayed it becomes headache inducing since it's a highly synthetic scent. This fragrance is for cold weather.
J o.
There's a reason Drakkar Noir is a punchline. This might have been en vogue in the 80s, but not so much in 2018. This is an old man smell, but not a sophisticated old man, more like a old man in the bar trying desperately to be young. I'll give Drakkar Noir credit for it's potency, but it's more headache inducing than alluring.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a very awesome distinct manly scent. Very spicy and warm. It smells great and it is a memorable scent that tends to remind you of the person you smelled it on. I have purchased this several times and would recommend it to someone looking for a manly unforgetable fragrance.
Caroline E.
Parkesburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is that token manly fragrance that women adore! It is a smell I grew up with, as my father wore it. It almost has a shaving cream smell to it, which just smells like home to me. It is definitely a man's man cologne!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I guess I am old, but does this remind anyone else of the 90's?
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
Is this the fragrance of French men like on family guy
Hajro I.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Any other fragrances by drakar?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Who remembers high school days with guys and this cologne?
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
Do anyone think an older man would like the smell of this?