BY GUY LAROCHE #94 in Cologne

The Drakkar Noir man embodies strength, insolence and emotion.

A powerful scent and an explosive blend featuring stimulating lavender, lemon and mandarine orange top notes which play with a warm spicy herbaceous heart ending on a powerful woody base.

A sensual and powerful fragrance.

Top Notes:

• I guess I am old, but does this remind anyone else of the...15 Answers
  • My husband loves it! good product, good price, would rec...3 Answers
  • Do anyone think an older man would like the smell of this? 4 Answers
Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette
  • "One of my favorites.....in high school all the girls would meet me by my locker to smell my cologne....the guys would ask and I kept it a secret so they wouldn't wear the same fragrance." in 3 reviews
  • "I used to buy this for my husband many years ago it is nice but there better ones out there now." in 2 reviews
  • "I also worked at a perfume store and I would recommend this to mostly everyone and they loved it too" in 2 reviews
  • "I feel like it's more for middle aged men than young men. " in 2 reviews
Obed R.
Mesa
Easily my favorite fragrance. It gives me an 80's feel & the smell is AMAZING. It's a little strong, but that definitely doesn't make it a bad fragrance, on the contrary,  it's perfect really. Honestly, the only bad thing I can say is the fact that in high-school the people in the locker room would keep asking to use it heh.
LaDetra S.
Irving
I started with the deodorant spray and love it. U gave it to my friend 10 year old son and he lost it at school. I eventually bought the fragrance and it smell so good. Only 1 or 2 sprays needed because it's very strong and will last forever. If too much is sprayed it becomes headache inducing since it's a highly synthetic scent. This fragrance is for cold weather.
J o.
There's a reason Drakkar Noir is a punchline. This might have been en vogue in the 80s, but not so much in 2018. This is an old man smell, but not a sophisticated old man, more like a old man in the bar trying desperately to be young. I'll give Drakkar Noir credit for it's potency, but it's more headache inducing than alluring.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a very awesome distinct manly scent. Very spicy and warm. It smells great and it is a memorable scent that tends to remind you of the person you smelled it on. I have purchased this several times and would recommend it to someone looking for a manly unforgetable fragrance.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I’m a woman but I prefer to wear cologne (don’t judge me). This is my favorite. Has been my favorite for years. Was introduced to this fragrance by my stepfather years ago and I’ve loved it ever since. The smell is amazing.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is that token manly fragrance that women adore! It is a smell I grew up with, as my father wore it. It almost has a shaving cream smell to it, which just smells like home to me. It is definitely a man's man cologne!
Harout T.
This is a classic and I remember using this back in the day, the scent on this is unique. Although the scent on this is strong and lasts for a really long time, I think this can be used either during the daytime or even at night. I would recommend this to others, it might be difficult to find.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
OMG this is awesome stuff. I love the way it smelled on my 2nd Husband as it was not only wonderful smelling it made him even sexier than he already was. Well since he passed away, and I have since remarried, my 3rd Husband has been using it for a while now, and wow! It still smells wonderful. I would really recommend it to other men and also ladies who want their men to smell really sexy, grab it for them. Not too strong, and not expensive for comparable products such as this.
Hilda L D.
My mom loves this cologne on my dad, so we buy it for him for either his birthday or most likely for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, this cologne just arrived from Amazon.com. Now to wrap it for him. To me, it does smell good but I'm not crazy about the scent. I prefer the smell of my brother's cologne.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a tough scent to review because I really like *smelling it* -- it evokes so many wonderful memories, I just don't like wearing it. This is the scent that reminds you of someone specific in your life in another time and place. I hope they never stop making it, but I'll probably never wear it.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I guess I am old, but does this remind anyone else of the 90's?
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
Is this the fragrance of French men like on family guy
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Who remembers high school days with guys and this cologne?
Hajro I.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Any other fragrances by drakar?
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
Do anyone think an older man would like the smell of this?