BY GUY FIERI #34 in Pans

This guy fieri decorated 9.5" skillet has a durable aluminum construction and long lasting nonstick interior. The silicone soft spray handle features an easy and comfortable grip. Artwork created by guy's own tattoo artist, joe leonard. Low to medium heat only. Made in italy. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Amber K.
Amber K.
I have this one but with the koi fish on the back. It is non stick and just the right size. I always make two tilapia fillets at a time in mine and it cooks evenly! I got this as a gift and now I want another lol
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Alma, MI
Guys pans are just as cool as him it's so easy to clean or a good fit in the dishwasher it doesn't stick and neither does food to it you can use this for just about anything perfect size pan
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Foodie Expert
I love these though the paint is flaking off the bottom after only two weeks. Still
am very pleased with the pans themselves.

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Franklin, OH
I love Guy Fieri's pans and skillets. They are perfect weight bad nonstick. You can almost never mess up when cooking with Guy!
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Bought it just for looks. Lol it's really adorable and I get s compliments all the time. Idk about how good it works though. Lol
Bethann B.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I have this pan and use this pan more then the rest. Not ony is it beautiful, it cooks evenly and is a dream to clean. I am looking into purchasing more of these pans.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
This skillet is absolutely amazing. I received one as a house warmer present from my brother. It works amazing. Mine has the koi fish on it. I've had mine for over a year. Absolutely love it. One of my go to skillets on my kitchen.
Shelley  T.
Shelley T.
I love Guy Fieri! Are these better than any other?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Foodie Expert
Are these pots really Good ?
Tam C.
Tam C.
Foodie Expert
Is Guy Fieri truly a nonstick skillet?
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Foodie Expert
What is the quality of this skillet? I've been looking at it but wonder how good it is
Payten H.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Foodie Expert
Is this really non stick?