Pet SuppliesDog Suppliesgustave
GustaveDesign Dog and Cat Adjustable Reflective Harness Leash Pet Vest with Traction Rope Soft Mesh Corduroy Dog Harnesses "Gray, XS" [name: size value: size-xs(chest106")]

by gustave

Pet Size: small-breed

Make of durable material, with reflective color, more safe to walk the dog at night; With D shape buckle on the back side, more easy to control your pet rush.; Breathable and comfortable, the liner won't stick hair. Easy to clean; The harness can help to reduce the burden on your pet dog and protect your pet dog's chest.

Material: Polyester

Animal Type: pet; dog; cat;

Features: It’s small and portable, suitable for small dogs or cats. Great Gift for your pet dog cat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GustaveDesign Dog and Cat Adjustable Reflective Harness Leash Pet Vest with Traction Rope Soft Mesh Corduroy Dog Harnesses "Gray, XS" [name: size value: size-xs(chest10.6")]!
amanda M.
miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing! Love how easy it is to put on my dog. Good deal for both a harness and leash. I also love the reflective fabric on it, it makes it easy to see my dogs at night!
Komal S.
Germantown, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My little guy hates this thing. I have a yorkie so he ha to be in a harness. Took a star off just for my moody pup, lol.

Looking for your answer?