BY GUSTAF'S

Ariane N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sorry to all you licorice fans, but I never even thought twizzlers were tasty! Black licorice is the absolute worst. Not even my grandma likes it. I'm definitely more into sweets
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
I don't care for the black licorice nearly as much as I do the red. I used to walk around with a bag of this and the string hanging out of my mouth most of my childhood.
Chloe V.
Chesterfield, MI
Ewww. I hate hate hate black licorice. If you are a fan then you will probably like these because I like them in the cherrt flavor. Would not recommend for children though at a young age.. they are easy to choke on.
Anna M.
Culpeper, VA
If you like black licorice, these are the BEST way to eat it. Nice and soft, and definitely fun to tie in knots and eat up!!
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Yuck! The only thing black licorice is good for around my house is decorating cupcakes. I am really not a fan of the taste!
Nicole  E.
I hate licorice personally but they can be used to make fun cupcakes for Halloween coming up. In that case I love them!
LeNissa R.
Meriden, CT
I personally hate licorice and black licorice is the absolute worst. Would be good in decorating though.
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I hate black licorice but this isn't the worst tasting. This is an okay item.
àVanessa K.
Winnipeg, MB
I love black licorice so this product is PERFECT however black licorice is not for everyone so be wary if you've never tried it before
Alexana N.
Ottawa, ON
I love shoe string licorice. So good and so fun! I love braiding the strings. I swear the thin strings make the licorice taste better.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Those are like the black twirzlers ?