Gurunanda Ultrasonic Diffuser Kit uploaded by Kimberly S.Gurunanda Ultrasonic Diffuser Kit uploaded by Kimberly S.Gurunanda Ultrasonic Diffuser Kit uploaded by Katie W.

BY GURUNANDA

Ultrasonic Diffuser Kit: Ultrasonic DiffuserAuto shut off feature at low water level Color changing lights Included is 100 percent Pure Essenatil Oil blend Relaxation see more...

Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy this product every much. No matter if it’s while I’m in the tub, trying to relax, or just help you concentrate it’s great. I got mine from Walmart on sale. Came with aromatherapy oils in kit, but you can always buy more.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I bought one of these a few days ago and absolutely love it. I use it every night to help me relax before bed. It works a lot better than I thought it would. It's super easy to use and smells amazing. I love watching it change colors its very soothing. Every one that sees it loves it. I highly recommend and as a bonus it is amazing health benefits!!!!
veronica f.
Everson, WA
This is my go to for any real string smells in my house and it fills the air with a great scent in a fast time also has 4 modes to use and pretty lights