Gunter's Pure Honey Wildflower

by Gunter's

Gunter's Pure Honey Wildflower.
100% natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gunter's Pure Honey Wildflower!
Oh my goodness this honey is good for not only my teas but it good for different recipes I bake a lot and I tried this and was pleased with the results. the flavors are delicious and the price isn't bad either. I found this at Target and I recommend Gunter's Pure Honey Wildflower.
Organic, Low Carb
Hillsboro, NH
One of my favorite honeys. It taste wonderful! It pairs best with a biscuit, butter, and honey. I also use this honey for baking purposes and to sweeten up a dish that needs a little sweetness. I recommend this honey to anyone! It’s the best I’ve ever had!
Springfield, MO
This is an awesome product, I am very picky when it comes to honey and this definitely meets and exceeds my standards, very versatile and can be used in anything that requires honey, I like to take a flour tortilla and spread peanut butter on it and then spread some of this honey on the top of it and then roll it up and cut it into smaller pieces and serve them as a snack to the kids, they are super yummy!
Mission, TX
This is my first choice in honey Its good for everything I use it for cooking glazed chicken it has a richer flavor then a lighter color honey and since it's so thick and flavor I find myself using less than what I would saving me money
Fairfax, VA
I love this honey, this is my go to honey. its thick honey, it just taste very natural. great with anything from tea, oatmeal, cereal, anything! i love it, smells fantastic as well.
No Special Diet
I have loved this Honey for the longest. I cant wait to get more. I have just used my last bit in a delicious cup of tea. This is going on my list for the store run for tomorrow.
Gluten Free
Fayetteville, NC
Not only is this honey great tasting the health benefits are outstanding. Did you know honey never expires? You can put honey in tea which imo is perfect. This honey stays stocked in my house it's our favorite!!
No Special Diet
This is really good and also probaly good for you too its so rich and thick and it has a good ooey goeyness
I love this honey natural taste and smells great I put it in tea oatmeal you name it
Gluten Free, Sugar Free