Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by Gabriela N.Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by Olynsie M.Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by fazeela c.

BY GUNTER'S

Gunter's 100% Natural Pure Clover Honey. see more...

Buy on Target*
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I buy Gunter's honey because it is honestly the least expensive where I shop. I use it in a lot of recipes and my husband likes to drizzle it on his pancakes. If you aren't needing something raw and organic, this is no different from a big name brand. Tastes just as good for a better price!
Caitlin F.
Cartersville, GA
Honey is my favorite product in my kitchen! I use it in and on so many things. Its so good to be added to tea or put on a bagel in the morning with peanut butter or it can be used in hair treatments!!
latoya t.
usa
The only thing Id use any Grade A honey for is in a hair treatment of some sort. Its over processed and most nutritional value has been removed during the proccessing period. It helps me moisturize my natural hair, so although I wont ingest this, it does benefit being used elsewhere.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I had a sore throat and wanted to put some honey in my tea so this is the one I grabbed off the shelf. I love this honey! It tastes great and it really helped soothe my throat.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I do not like honey by itself, but I love it with peanut butter. I mix it up and spread it on some toast. Honey is also great mixed into hot tea when sick!
fazeela c.
Gunters pure honey clover is 100% natural and delicious. It is thick,sweet and delicious just like natures pure honey straight from the honeycomb.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
so So SO GOOD! Great consistency and doesn't seem to have too many other things in it. Very inexpensive. Gunter's Pure Honey Clover
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
This is the only type of honey that my family uses. We use it in our cooking, for diy masks and baking. It is so versatile and great product
Ashley G.
In my house we only buy honey if the container is in the shape of a bear. I love making Honey Pepper sauce for chicken and steak with it.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this honey. I use it alot instead of sugar for my teas and it's great. You can buy it almost anywhere and it's only about $4.