Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by fazeela c.

BY GUNTER'S

Gunter's 100% Natural Pure Clover Honey. see more...

Buy on Target
fazeela c.
fazeela c.
Foodie Expert
Gunters pure honey clover is 100% natural and delicious. It is thick,sweet and delicious just like natures pure honey straight from the honeycomb.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Foodie Expert
I buy Gunter's honey because it is honestly the least expensive where I shop. I use it in a lot of recipes and my husband likes to drizzle it on his pancakes. If you aren't needing something raw and organic, this is no different from a big name brand. Tastes just as good for a better price!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Foodie Expert
I had a sore throat and wanted to put some honey in my tea so this is the one I grabbed off the shelf. I love this honey! It tastes great and it really helped soothe my throat.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
This is the only type of honey that my family uses. We use it in our cooking, for diy masks and baking. It is so versatile and great product
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Great tasting honey. The bear packaging is adorable. I use it for tea and it's an ingredient in my ham marinade.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I do not like honey by itself, but I love it with peanut butter. I mix it up and spread it on some toast. Honey is also great mixed into hot tea when sick!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
In my house we only buy honey if the container is in the shape of a bear. I love making Honey Pepper sauce for chicken and steak with it.
latoya t.
latoya t.
Columbus og
The only thing Id use any Grade A honey for is in a hair treatment of some sort. Its over processed and most nutritional value has been removed during the proccessing period. It helps me moisturize my natural hair, so although I wont ingest this, it does benefit being used elsewhere.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This reminds me of my childhood. the little bear container full of clover honey. what could be better? Honey for my hunny?
Kylee I.
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
This honey is great for my hair I'm not really sure if it's great to eat but good for hair