Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by fazeela c.Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by Olynsie M.Gunter's Pure Honey Clover uploaded by Gabriela N.

BY GUNTER'S

Gunter's 100% Natural Pure Clover Honey. see more...

Buy on Target*
fazeela c.
Foodie Expert
Gunters pure honey clover is 100% natural and delicious. It is thick,sweet and delicious just like natures pure honey straight from the honeycomb.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Foodie Expert
I buy Gunter's honey because it is honestly the least expensive where I shop. I use it in a lot of recipes and my husband likes to drizzle it on his pancakes. If you aren't needing something raw and organic, this is no different from a big name brand. Tastes just as good for a better price!
Caitlin F.
Cartersville, GA
Foodie Expert
Honey is my favorite product in my kitchen! I use it in and on so many things. Its so good to be added to tea or put on a bagel in the morning with peanut butter or it can be used in hair treatments!!
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Foodie Expert
I had a sore throat and wanted to put some honey in my tea so this is the one I grabbed off the shelf. I love this honey! It tastes great and it really helped soothe my throat.
Lisa T.
Randolph, MA
This is the only type of honey that my family uses. We use it in our cooking, for diy masks and baking. It is so versatile and great product
Brianna N.
Elyria, OH
I love this honey especially in my pancakes, waffles and tea. I also use this honey for other homemade recipes
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
My family loves this honey! We use it on pancakes and in tea. The cute bear shape is a nice addition to our kitchen decor.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
so So SO GOOD! Great consistency and doesn't seem to have too many other things in it. Very inexpensive. Gunter's Pure Honey Clover
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
Foodie Expert
My honey my favorite honey I use to sweeten things. It's super rich and I like the texture and the taste. Loved
latoya t.
Columbus og
The only thing Id use any Grade A honey for is in a hair treatment of some sort. Its over processed and most nutritional value has been removed during the proccessing period. It helps me moisturize my natural hair, so although I wont ingest this, it does benefit being used elsewhere.