GroceryPantryGunter's
Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural

Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural

by Gunter's

#3 in Honey

Gunter's 100% Natural Golden Pure Honey.

Gave this honey to a 6 month old baby in yogurt by accident. What are the chances he will get sick from it and how soon will he manifest symptoms. It has been 24 hours already and no fever or discomfort
What is your favorite brand of honey? favorite uses for it??
Honey is honey? What makes this one better from the other 100% one?
Start your review of Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural!
Kathy Y.
Great Neck, NY
This honey is perfect for tea and taste heavenly! the best part is that it is inexpensive and can be used in many desserts oooh and if you like oatmeal with honey, YUM!
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural uploaded by Candace W.
Love this honey! I use it to sweeten lots of things! Much better than using processed, granulated sugar! I love this on oatmeal, in smoothies, and in yogurt. Can put it on anything! Love it! And highly recommend.
Stephanie D.
Lutz, FL
Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got it because of my son when he was sick but I used it for everything from tea to face masks. It tastes amazing. My son loves it in his oatmeal. It was a great price and the packaging is really cute. We love it at my house
Trysten M.
Earlsboro, OK
I love Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural! Such a wonderful and pure taste.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,243 reviews
Great taste although not a huge home fan. Some can e great . Would recommend and buy again. Can be great with biscuits and etc.🤎🤎
Noemi C.
Hanover Twp, PA
Me encanta usar gunter's honey para mis tés y cuando me hago mascarillas le pongo unas cuantas cucharadas y deja una piel suave y saludable
tracy M.
Very yummy honey..I love to use it in my tea and it makes my tea so much better or even in my baking it taste amazing and it natural and organic
Kayla W.
Oneida, NY
I wish I loved honey, but I just can't. The texture along with the taste is just something I can never get use to. I can eat honey flavored things, but not actual honey
Crystal B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really great tasting honey 🍯 I love 💕 this honey it’s fresh it’s sweet it’s rich in flavor great tip ladies it’s better when you use it in the bedroom and don’t forget coconut 🥥 oil. 😉 😉
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
2,502 reviews
I’m a huge lover of Honey and it’s super yummy! It’s 100% Natural, so sweet and very yummy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...