BY GUNTER'S #3 in Honey

Gunter's 100% Natural Golden Pure Honey. see more...

Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural

Start your review of Gunter's Honey Pure Golden 100% Natural!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mariana R.
Bennington
Best honey ever!!!!! I put some at my coffee every morning ūüėć And I like to have it with fruts. I don‚Äôt eat sugar anymore! Just Honey and this one is 100% natural witch is awesome!!!
Sana H.
I love honey because it's a natural product with many benefits. One of my favorite ways to use it is as a natural sweetener in my green tea or any tea. I also use honey in my face masks. It calms my skin when I'm breaking out, restores moisture in my skin, and also softens my hair when it's dry and brittle in the summer.
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a delicious pure gold and natural honey. It taste wonderful and I purchased it at Walmart. I was the first time consumer and I believe I will re-purchase it again as it is affordable and easy to access and I would recommend it to others
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only kind I want to ever buy. This is so much better than the kind that comes in the bear shape (if you know which one I'm talking about). I make crunchy granola with honey and cinnamon and this honey is perfect it doesn't seem to burn as quick and has a nice flavor even after it's heated and cooked.
Nieves G.
Taft, CA
When I have my cup of tea I always need my Gunter's honey to make it sweet. It's a must have to sweeter bc it so much more healthier than sugar. It also taste better. Not only does it taste good it has a lot of great benefits that's is good for over all health.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
This is really delicious. I love a natural honey over the over processed and loaded with sugar syrup. This is still sweet. I love adding this to my tea for a bit of sweetness. I also use it to cook thinks like chicken and salmon
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is perfect over s buttered toasted English muffin. Just the right amount of sweet. I also like putting it over Cheerios or corn flakes to flavor it up. Not an overpowering flavor either. Works well with tea or by itself if you have a sore throat.
Gentry M.
Charlotte, NC
A yummy natural honey. I would recommend this brand. It is delicious and great on toast or in tea. I find this product to be reasonably priced. It's a good honey if you don't have a local honey available to you.
Stephanie C.
Love! Raw honey is more healthier for you and it tastes so much better. I use this in smoothies, in acai bowls, on top of yogurt and granola - so many uses . So good.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honey is something that I usually have in my covers I don't use it very often I use it in my tea sometimes I will use it in a recipe I will use it just like I said to sweeten things up and this sounds crazy but I am very big on honey for face mask honey and yogurt and use it as a face mask it will leave your skin feeling like a baby's bottom and this brand is good I personally because I'm not a big honey user not real brand oriented but I love this kind of couple of times at the grocery store is it doesn't seem to be the cheapest but not the most expensive either so the fluegel for any ladies I highly recommend you try that mask you'd be amazed at how much better your face feels use it once a week
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Karina p.
Elkhart, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What's better honey or agave syrup ?
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
Margaret F.
Why is this honey so special?