BY GUNNAR COMPUTER EYEWEAR - WI-FIVE CRIMSON FRAME

Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
I wasn't sure how much they'd help and I was admittedly skeptical about whether or not they'd have any benefit but after wearing them I don't feel tired during the afternoons anymore and I've found I get less headaches. It did take some time before I was comfortable wearing them however but they're a nice style and I was more or less being overly self-conscious about wearing them.

I really don't like being at the computer without them now either.

After a day of wearing them I took them off and took a look at the monitor.. It was surprising to see what I'd been subjecting my eyes to all this time. It's not really something I can describe either. It's like I'd been looking at a strobe light all this time and the glasses turned the flash off.

I highly recommend these if you work on a computer and spend your off-time on one as well.
Get a case as well, it helps keep them safe during the commute.
Ashish S.
Did I buy the for Gaming? Oh yeah I did. These glasses are great they work perfect for playing games for computer screens and electronic strange look at they help with fatigue for the eyes you can sharpen image on the screen you can watch TV or play games or browse the web for longer time periods without eye irritation or fatigue. The screens look sharper and bareable. Wearing these protect your eyes. I think these are worth having for anyone constantly around technology n watching screens. The only con is the price these babies are expensive like I wanna be Gucci expensive lol but you can find cheaper and just as good in the market but if ur a brand person who always wants the name and the best these are your buy!!!
Mariah M.
Ceres, CA
I would highly recommend Gunnar Eyewear for any kind of digital gamer, be it xbox 360, playstation 3, PC gamers, any digital device with a screen! I first saw Gunnar Eyewear advertised and recommended at a MLG tournament. My favorite team I was rooting for during the tournament were all wearing Gunnar Eyewear! I found out what they were wearing, got myself a pair, and I must say they helped so much. They reduce any kind of headaches from bright screens, giving you a more subtle tinted incandescent view of a game which is way easier on your eyes. I highly recommend if you spend a good portion of your time playing any kind of tech game, that you get these glasses! They are well worth it in the end.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
When you play online games for money and you spend tons of time online these are great! They are a little pricey if you want to add your prescription to them but all in all a great product. I would recommend them for sure. Helps you stay online longer ( never the just 1 more excuse)
Maurisa S.
Columbus , OH
I have a pair of gunnars and they help me so much with gaming! I play a lot of PC and console games, and spend probably 15-20 hours a week staring at a screen. These glasses have helped me keep away eye strains and headaches since I started using them last year!

Although they can be hard to adjust to for some people, I found it so easy to get used to that it didn't even phase me! if you are using your computer for more than 4 hours a day I highly suggest you buy a pair of gunnars for sure!
Jeyson M.
Lindale, TX
When i first herd of them i thought they were full of it but to my surprise they make a difference when you use them as long as you don't wear prescription glasses then they just get in the way
Daisy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I've tried these and didn't like that they are tinted, it changes the colors of the screen and takes time to adjust to. You have to change your contrast to much if you ever want to swap from the glasses to just the screen.
Jason W.
Manhattan, KS
I haven't actually had these but i think they are a waste of money. you do not need to spend 60 dollars on a pair of glasses to play video games. that's like watching it with TV.
Kaleigh G.
Garner, NC
I love these glasses... I was so skeptical! But they help reduce eye strain...
Kailee H.
Hopewell Junction, NY
They were nice glasses me and my finace had them. They just bothered my eyes