BY GUNDELSHEIM

Enjoy Gundelsheim Sauerkraut (6x28.5 Oz). Sauerkraut is often served as a main course a wonderful steaming dish with fried sausages grilled chops and chunks of pickled meats and smoked ham. (Please note information is descriptional only. Please refer ingredients on product prior to use and please consult your health professional with any health or dietary matters before use.) see more...

• Is this good for just eating by its self?1 Answers
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I was shopping at K-mart and Gundelsheim Kiihne sauerkraut caught my eye. I love sauerkraut so trying one that sounded this German I had to try it.Sauerkraut is easy to make.Better if you use good sauerkraut and this is very good.
Tania M.
This is really great on a melt sandwich with pastrami and Swiss! Or on a hotdog in the summer! If you're having a barbecue definitely grab this jar for an extra condiment!
Allie M.
Enon, OH
I'm not sure if it's the German in me, but nothing beats a good crockpot full of pork and sauerkraut. I always add spices like bay leaves to take the sour edge off of it
Valerie M. B.
This stuff is delicious. I just recently bought and used this for a BBQ dinner pf hot dogs and sausages and this definitely tops it off.
Marley R.
Love using on hot dogs and sandwiches. It's sweet and savory with a little bit of a kick from the vinegar
Jacqueline G.
Forney, TX
This has been a favorite since I was a child. How can they keep improving on something perfect already
Tiffany s.
Nothing is better on a hotdog or on a sausage dog then sauerkraut!! it gives it a great sweet flavor!
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
My parents are from Eastern Europe, as a kid growing up sauerkraut was a staple. This stuff is very good, easy to prep it's basically done for you! Also it has crazy good health benefits
Tara K.
Is this good for just eating by its self?