BY UNKNOWN

GUND wants to take your cat naps to the next level - catch some z's in style with his adorable Pusheen sleeping mask. Features an adjustable elastic band for increased comfort, while accurate embroidered details are sure to please fans of the feline internet sensation. Surface-washable for easy cleaning. Appropriate for ages three and up. About GUND: For more than 100 years, GUND has been a premier plush company recognized worldwide for quality innovative products. Building upon our award-winning and beloved plush designs, we continue to practice innovation by constantly developing new original and licensed designs to appeal to the next generation of customers. To that end, each one of our plush toys is constructed from premium materials for unparalleled softness and hug ability. see more...

• This is super cute. Where can we find this??1 Answers
Conner B.
Gainesville, FL
This product is super cute and keeps light out but it’s SUPER SUPER small. If I didn’t have a freakishly small head for an adult, it wouldn’t fit me. This mask is probably made for children (or maybe Gund has no concept of the size of an adult human head) so be aware.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This sleep mask is so CUTE! I am a huge fan of everything Pusheen, so when I saw it in my suggestions on Amazon I had to have it. Its really soft and blocks out all of the light. The adjuster buckle on the back gets a little jammed up if you aren't careful. I think my sleep has improved since I upgraded to this sleep mask! It's under $15 which I think is reasonable.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I LOVE IT! I've had it less than a week, bought its at a candy store in LA 😂 it was cheap 7.99! I love that it fits tightly around your head as others typically are loose and come off when I sleep! Plus it's super cute
zuleima m.
Houston
I love love love love love love love love love love so so so pusheen is my favorite cat he is so cute and love pusheen
Sandy D.
This is super cute. Where can we find this??