Gummy Zone Sour Mini Burgers

by Gummy Zone

Which do you prefer: gummy burgers or gummy hot dogs?
Start your review of Gummy Zone Sour Mini Burgers!
Product Highlights
“these little burger gummys have been around ever since i was a little girl and wow are they good :D if you like gummy anything you will love these and it's fun to eat ” in reviews
“These were my favorite things to get at Halloween!” in reviews
I loved these when I was a kid! They're a nice tasting gummy and more than that, they are really adorable!
I remember these from one I was little lol they don't taste that good but they were always fu to play with
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember I've have these since middle school. Is fun to take the burger from the toppings. Yummy!
Bronx, NY
These gummies are so good especially if you love gummies! Ive been eating them since childhood.
Vergennes, VT
I remember these in the Spongebob Squarepants theme! They were fun to play with and eat!
Marion, IA
Yummm these are ao good! I like the krabby patty ones, but anything sour is better to me!
Bronx, NY
Take me back to my childhood!! Love the gummies, have always been a fan and still am
The grandkids think these are great. Me, not so much. Buying them once was enough.
Baraga, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for little kids. My daughter loves eating these and building them up
Perfect for little kids. My daughter loves eating these and building them up
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I love these mini burgers! Tkey are chewy sweet delicious and part of my favourite food group: CANDY. It is very cheap and is the best candy I've ever tasted. The price is good, affordable and low. I eat these twice per week and I never get tired of eating them.