BY GUMMY ZONE

• Which do you prefer: gummy burgers or gummy hot dogs?6 Answers
Gummy Zone Sour Mini Burgers
  • "these little burger gummys have been around ever since i was a little girl and wow are they good :D if you like gummy anything you will love these and it's fun to eat " in 1 review
  • "These were my favorite things to get at Halloween!" in 1 review
Elia M.
This is definitely my favorite snack and I have been eating this gummy types since childhood! I am confident enough to say it is the most delicious one I’ve ever tried and I really recommend for everyone else to try it!
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these little burgers! I remember the first time I got them off the ice cream truck and I still buy them at CVS today! They aren't the softest gummies in the world or the most delicious candy in the world but they satisfy your nostalgia while being a quick sugar rush. What's not to love??? Also, they don't stick to your teeth!
Kaitlyn C.
It's pretty well known in my circle of friends that I am basically a five year old. These please me so much, they still make me happy. Also, considering they are a novelty sweet, they are a really high quality gummy.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
These little burger gummys have been around ever since i was a little girl and wow are they good :D
if you like gummy anything you will love these
and it's fun to eat
Cheyenne L.
These were my favorite things to get at Halloween! I would pretend like I was eating a tiny hamburger and take little bites out of it. So silly but great memories!
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
Lollol these are always my favorite thing to get at arcades when i didn't have enough tickets for a real prize. they are so fun and yummy- they take you right back to childhood
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Omg! I remember these! I use to love eating these as a kid! I use to also enjoy the Spongebob ones as well! mmmmm, I'm thinking about purchasing some now!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
I remember buying these when I was younger thing it was super cool, because u was able to actually take it a part and individually it was sold cheap.
Alexandria V.
I do not care for these, usually I like a lot of the "sour" candies but these aren't great! I like the plain gummy "krabby patties" much better!
Miriam D.
Phoenix, AZ
I always pretend I am Spongebob eating a Krabby Patty whenever I am eating these. These are so good, and a great candy to give out on Halloween!
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Which do you prefer: gummy burgers or gummy hot dogs?