BY FRANKFORD CANDY & CHOCOLATE

• "My son loves these gummy's and there so cute." in 2 reviews
Sarah G.
My four year old son loves these so much. He likes that he can take it apart and put it back together like a real Krabby pattie. If you wanted to get some treats for younger kids I would recommend these. They win over candy bars everything with kids I know! Great Halloween/vday treats. Also vday they are shaped like hearts.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I loved these. I ate this piece by piece. And each one had a different texture. The buns were more fluffier marshamallow like. The lettuce was more dense and less chewy. I loved the forms of texture each layer had. These tasted pretty good too. I forgot exactly what it tasted like. More like gummy bears i think.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i love this candy so much i always bug my sister to bring me some when she goes to the store 😂😂 getting the little ones are only 5¢ each that's nothing!!!!! i mean 5¢ that change you know you don't want in your pocket
Brittany B.
JENNINGS, FL
Gummy Krabby Patties Spongebob Squarepants these are my favorite around Halloween time because I lo e sweet gummy candies and these are simply amazing and who doesn't love Spongebob
Taylor W.
My absolute favorite gummies!!!! My favorite kid show turned into a gummy and it tastes really good to me! Maybe not the best one out there but I love them and the idea of this candy
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Mixed feelings on these snacks. Some layers of the patty are good flavor, others I don't prefer. My biggest issue with them are the difference of textures. One layer will be a fluffier airy texture, and the next is hard and difficult to chew. Together they're very good, as well as separate. Not the healthiest, but a good snack when you get a craving for gummies.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love gummy everything and this is just awesome! not a huge spongbob fan, but these gummies a great! I get them the dollar store and always steal them from my nieces and nephews on Halloween haha! they are a bit pricey at the supermarket but like I said you can get them at the dollar store
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love these! My kids love these! And, I thought they would be stupid and terrible tasting, but they are great! The different layers are fun, and have a little bit different consistencies. Good flavors, and not too hard. I feel a bit ridiculous for liking these, but I have to admit, I do!
Becky W.
These things were the one thing that got my daughter to potty train (she chose these as her reward, and i liked that one could last almost all day, because she only got one layer at a time). She loves them, the only thing i will say is that like many gummies, these have a bit of a waxy taste, but they are still pretty good.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I can't even begin to describe how horrible I think these things are. I only gave them two stars because I have 1 niece who loves them. They taste like rubbery artificial flavoring. They're hard. They're too chewy. They're just plain nasty.
Tabitha D.
Anyone else want to see more types other than spongebob?
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Do they hurt anyones teeth?
Sydney M.
Where can I find these nowadays?