Gummy Krabby Patties Colors Candy Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants uploaded by Melyssa B.Gummy Krabby Patties Colors Candy Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants uploaded by Ange L.

BY NICKELODEON

Gummy Krabby Patties Colors Candy Nickelodeon™ SpongeBob Squarepants™.
Cherry, artificially flavored.
Grape, artificially flavored.
Blue raspberry, artificially flavored.
Green apple, artificially flavored.
4 different colors & flavors! see more...

• Are these healthy for children?4 Answers
  • these are candy which is filled with sugar. The are gummy like s...1 Answers
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
They look vaguely like the crabby patty on the show and come apart into tiny pieces to be re-stacked. They also have absolutely zero flavor or sweetness to them. They taste like re-chewing gum that you found under a desk in fourth grade, completely worthless and bad for you, too.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
I'm not giving this a good review because I'm a grown woman that's in love with a talking Sponge, I'm not giving it a good review because he inspires me to be nice and annoying , I'm writing this because he is a true master chef ! this are wonderfully yummy, you can't just have only one! I won't stand for it , although I am not a fan of cherry flavored anything cause its just nasty to me , but the cherry krabby patty gives all the cherry flavored treats a chance at life with me. These are so good, they are Great treats for kids and for adults as well!
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
Is this the best candy out there no... is it fun yes. These are great for the spongebob lovers in my home they are fun to eat. They taste good enough to but they are not my favorite candy. Sometimes they have a little bit of a chalky flavor and are a bit hard.
Leorah A.
I would always get these during Easter because of how colorful they are. Oh, how I loved them! You can take them apart and re-stack, which I loved because I would mix the colors up. I also loved how chewy they were.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
Each time I have bought these Krabby pattys they were kind of hard! I don't think they are supposed to be. They just really are not that great! They are fun for the kids to play with but honesty they wont eat then they just play SpongeBob with them and make burgers!
Alexis K.
Auburn, MA
I personally don't think that these are all that great. They are kinda hard on the outside but they are gunny on the inside it's a but weird. And all the different colors remind me of mold or something
Samantha M.
These are mainly a "fun time" candy, not really one you enjoy to eat because of the falvour or the texture. It's fun to receive them for a stocking stuffer, or a for a fun little gift. When it gets down to it, eating them isn't always so great. they don't have much of a flavor, and are either super hard, or super soft.
Finnlee E.
These are pretty gross really ... they're like hard on the outside, and sorta gummy ... but more hard. They hurt, and I didn't even care much for the flavor (if you can even call it that)
Mackenzie S.
I love these little things and so do kids! Great little treats! they are like gummies and are very chewy! They don't have any taste that is comparable, but they are delicious and any kid would love them!
Tara F.
Seymour, IN
My daughter and I love these! I grew up on them and when she tried them she absolutely loved them also. The flavor a are great and we love gummy candies so this made it better.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
Are these healthy for children?
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
these are candy which is filled with sugar. The are gummy like so they are filled with gelatin as well.