Gummy Krabby Patties Colors Candy Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants uploaded by Melyssa B.Gummy Krabby Patties Colors Candy Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants uploaded by Ange L.

BY NICKELODEON

Gummy Krabby Patties Colors Candy Nickelodeon™ SpongeBob Squarepants™.
Cherry, artificially flavored.
Grape, artificially flavored.
Blue raspberry, artificially flavored.
Green apple, artificially flavored.
4 different colors & flavors! see more...

• Are these healthy for children?4 Answers
  • these are candy which is filled with sugar. The are gummy like so ...1 Answers
Ange L.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
I'm not giving this a good review because I'm a grown woman that's in love with a talking Sponge, I'm not giving it a good review because he inspires me to be nice and annoying , I'm writing this because he is a true master chef ! this are wonderfully yummy, you can't just have only one! I won't stand for it , although I am not a fan of cherry flavored anything cause its just nasty to me , but the cherry krabby patty gives all the cherry flavored treats a chance at life with me. These are so good, they are Great treats for kids and for adults as well!
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
I love these little things and so do kids! Great little treats! they are like gummies and are very chewy! They don't have any taste that is comparable, but they are delicious and any kid would love them!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Denver, CO
I like these; not as much as the originals, but still they are a good treat when you have taste for something sweet.
Sam P.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
These are also very yummy however nothing beats the original flavor, I'd still recommend you try these out
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
These are mainly a "fun time" candy, not really one you enjoy to eat because of the falvour or the texture. It's fun to receive them for a stocking stuffer, or a for a fun little gift. When it gets down to it, eating them isn't always so great. they don't have much of a flavor, and are either super hard, or super soft.
Melyssa B.
Melyssa B.
Lawton
The grape flavored ones are my all time favorite. I buy theseall the time. My son loves them just as much as I do!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Seymour, IN
My daughter and I love these! I grew up on them and when she tried them she absolutely loved them also. The flavor a are great and we love gummy candies so this made it better.
cassie W.
cassie W.
Always loved these! Now my kids love them too! It is a great spin on gummies! My son used to be obsessed with spongebob and he has always loved these!
Rosie
Rosie
This product definitely brings me back to my childhood. However, it is very sugary and artificial. Not sure if I would let my kids indulge in this.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
Is this the best candy out there no... is it fun yes. These are great for the spongebob lovers in my home they are fun to eat. They taste good enough to but they are not my favorite candy. Sometimes they have a little bit of a chalky flavor and are a bit hard.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
Are these healthy for children?
Jezreel  m.
Jezreel m.
Milledgeville, GA
these are candy which is filled with sugar. The are gummy like so they are filled with gelatin as well.