Gummy Burgers & Hot Dogs Mini Gummi Burger Approximately uploaded by Joy P.Gummy Burgers & Hot Dogs Mini Gummi Burger Approximately uploaded by Loretta M.

BY GUMMY BURGERS & HOT DOGS #2 in Hot Dogs

Gummy Burgers & Hot Dogs Mini Gummi Burger Approximately
  • "yum yum yum these bring me back childhood memories of chasind down the ice cream truck to to buy these lil gummy candys they are soooo yummy" in 1 review
  • "These are a fun item for kids and they taste pretty good too!" in 1 review
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These bring back memories. I remember eating these as I grew up. You have the option to eat the wholly gummy burger completely or divide it by pieces. This was great! It still is great! And it tastes great! Nothing like gummy candy!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I was growing up in Europe and they were extremely popular there when I was little kid. I love them! I still do but I don't eat them anymore so often maybe because I couldn't find them here in California. They fun to eat piece by piece. I remember they made other shapes too.
Fatima A.
I live in Venezuela and this again but never see I love jelly beans are the best there is in ste world are incredible food will not stick to the teeth, I love are the best !!!!! I am Fatima Andueza.. I I'm surprised at how amazing it is Influenster!!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

that these gummies the comi rich enough in my childhood her unique presentation and taste is rich now it's the turn of my fat they also like is the way to eat hamburgers without vegetable ingredients get my child
Kristin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not a fan. Do not enjoy the taste at all. Very unhealthy. I do like the size since you don't go over board with sugar. Perhaps its just because I'm not a kid anymore
Laquesha B.
These are the cutest and the tastiest! The best snack ever! I feel like such a child for loving these but I can't help it! There's just something about scarfing down a hot dog shaped gummy that melts my heart :)
Katie L.
I love these little mini candies. They are sweet and gummy. They do not stick to your teeth like some other gummy candies. They are probably awful for you but I love them.
Lauryn H.
Columbia, SC
There's something I don't like about these. I'm not sure what, but something about eating gummies in the shape of food that isn't sweet just doesn't work for me.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
They taste like gummies should... No more, no less. They're just "alright". I wouldn't pay for them, but I would eat them if I got them in a Halloween bag.
Megan M.
Early, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg, i have been eating these things forever. i can't even explain them. i rather enjoy them. i don't know, maybe it's some sort of comfort food. haha
Roe W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these soft gummies or hard?