Gummy Bears Box uploaded by Katriena C.

BY GUMMY BEARS

• Cual es mejor asi en ositos o los queson redonditos?1 Answers
  • Woww i want one of these! Where can i find it. 2 Answers
  • How many come in the box?2 Answers
Mimi F.
There is no doubt about the best brand of gummy bears. It’s Haribo. They originated in Germany and have an entirely different texture than the others. The flavors are more distinct, too. Pineapple is my favorite, but I recommend you try them all!
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
Delicious! They’re good for everybody due to the flavors. It has a much more better flavor than ever other gummy bear and it comes at a great value/ it’s very affordable. I would recommend it to others definitely
Tiffany V.
Boca Raton, FL
Harabow gummy bears are the best gummy bears ever hands down they have a great taste! Not too expensive and better than any others you can buy them anywhere that sells candy.
Yoazin V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who here doesn't love gummy bears? Honestly they're amazing you can't just have one, you'll be wanting more and more I know I do. I like the fact that they're Very soft, easy to chew my little ones even like the gummy bears they are 2 and 4
Katriena C.
Jamestown, NY
I literally buys these all the time. Complete addiction. I can go anywhere and find them!!! I love the pineapple ones the best i always save those for last! Lol. So cheap, definitely stocking stuffer worthy! Or any day worthy!!
😍😍😍😍
Stacy P.
San Diego, TX
These gummy bears are delicious. There are some brands that don't really have that much flavor and there are some that just taste gross. These i have to say are one of the ones that are great. I love the red ones of they would sell bags of just red i would definitely buy, but i don't mind having all the other flavors. My son loves them all. You can definitely taste the flavor of them all.
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
I love these gummy bears they aren't to hard and they have good value they aren't too sweet I i don't eat them a lot because of all of the sugar but they are so good and they are very inexpensive and totally worth it
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are definitely the best gummy bears out there!! They are definitely my go to snack when I want something a little sweet and it's not chocolate. It is so much better than all the other alternatives it is just the best brand out there! I should definitely try it and I would definitely recommend this to everybody!
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
These bring me right back to childhood. I completely forgot about these until last week when I picked them up at CVS. They are cheap, flavorful, and have a great texture. I will definitely be buying these again soon!
Nicole
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Gummi Bears, and have a flashback to a childhood memory? They still taste exactly the same as they did when I was 8! That says a lot, and they aren't that much more than they were when I was younger.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
What is your favorite flavor/color? mine is the white clear ones
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this in box form?!
Shane J.
Why are they so amazing?
Natster F.
What do you prefer Haribo or black forest? and has anyone used either brand to be infused in vodka?
Are they going to make Grape?