Gummy Bears Box uploaded by Katriena C.

BY GUMMY BEARS

Sweet Tooth Expert
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
I used to receive these in care packages at college and they are such a great study snack! I always found myself rooting for them for a small sugar boost! They are very chilly and don't have an overwhelming flavor. Plus, to me, they don't really taste artificial like many other candies!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Windermere, FL
The hairbo gummy bears are hands down the best gummy bears ever. They are much better than the other brands because the flavors are true and flavorful. Plus. They are affordable at less than $2 a bag. They are amazing and highly recommended to everyone!
Classic Haribo Gummy Bears - these are tasty, good textured. No other gummy bears compare. I continue to buy these over and over. The flavor cannot be beat. They are a little expensive, but completely worth it. I would recommend to others, absolutely.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite brand of gummy bears. Wouldn't buy them anywhere else or give another brand to my kids. They love them as well. They a re a little pricey to me but I do t mind because the big bag last long if I hide them from the kids. Lol thanks haribo
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I received a free sample of these sour gummies since that day I have been buying the sour and the regular flavor gummies. They are inexpensive and one of my personal favorites now. I probably will be buying them for as long as I have teeth.
Katriena C.
Katriena C.
Jamestown, NY
I literally buys these all the time. Complete addiction. I can go anywhere and find them!!! I love the pineapple ones the best i always save those for last! Lol. So cheap, definitely stocking stuffer worthy! Or any day worthy!!
ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Mohini B.
Mohini B.
Astoria, NY
Omg love these! This candy is soo good! I eat this like 4 times a week because they are so good! I bought this at my local supermarket. This candy is totally inexpensive! I always repurchase this because they are totally delicious!
Yolle G.
Yolle G.
Philadelphia, PA
These gummies are so delicious. They Tate so fruity. I used to eat them on a daily basis but instead I try to lessen my sugar intake and eat them on weekly basis. It's affordable and easy to find on the ground.
Vikki R.
Vikki R.
Fredericktown, MO
These have been my favorite candy since I was a child!!! I have tried off brand gummy bears and there's just no comparison! My children and grandchildren all love Haribo gummy bears too!!
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
What is your favorite flavor/color? mine is the white clear ones
Natster F.
Natster F.
What do you prefer Haribo or black forest? and has anyone used either brand to be infused in vodka?
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this in box form?!
Shane J.
Shane J.
Why are they so amazing?
Are they going to make Grape?