BY GUMMI KING #53 in Children's Vitamins

Meg H.
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
If your kids are anything like mine, they hate the chalky taste of conventional kid's vitamins. These vitamins are basically candy and my son has no issue eating these with the added benefit that he remembers to tell me every day, without fail, that he needa to take his vitamins. Downside is that now I have to hide the vitamins.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jonesboro, Ar
Sugar free! Gummy vitamins are the best. My son thinks they are his special gummies and loves them. I haven't tasted them myself but he seems to love them. I would recommend theses to parents who want to get all their children's vitamins in.
erin m.
erin m.
Great flavor! my children think that they are eating candy and not taking vitamins! cute packaging average price. wish i could buy in bulk. id recommend
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.