BY GUMDROP

Tara R.
La Vergne, TN
These are the only pacifiers my daughter will take. They are very durable and the perfect size.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Take these to the hospital with you! If your hospital is baby friendly they probably won't offer one, I brought these with me. They are very soothing to a newborn. I buy them in big packs when I'm pregnant.
Kathleen S.
Mckinney, TX
Each of my three little used this brand of pacifier. they didn't like the other kinds. I would make sure I had one or two on me at ALL times! no worry of choking hazard with these... and they're super cute
Christie G.
Valdosta , Ga
When my daughter was using the pacifier this is the first one I bought. After using it I realized the bipolar was harder and she didn't seem to care much for that brand.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter use this brand pacifier for a long time. I always had and extra one in my purse. Those days are over. But this is a really good brand
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the only pacifier my daughter would take. I tried different pacifiers and she didn't like them. Love it. Easy to clean. I recommend this!
Tara M.
Hamilton , Ontario
These are great. I love that they're all one piece. And that I can get right in and clean it. These are the only ones that my son will take. I've tried I think maybe five other types of soothers and he hated the mall. I also love the fact that this brand is given to you by the hospitals.