Gumdrop Pacifier

BY GUMDROP #9 in Pacifiers

Gumdrop pacifiers are distributed in hospitals nationwide. The innovative one-piece design is constructed of durable, latex-free silicone and is shaped to fit baby's face while staying clear of baby's nose. Gumdrop pacifiers easily work with most pacifier attachers. . â . â see more...

Gumdrop  Pacifier
Gumdrop Pacifier
  • "it was the only ones my daughter would take mainly because they were the same as the paci she had in the hospital, I love these because it cuts down and isn't being pushed against her nose like her soothie did." in 47 reviews
  • "These are the only kind of pacifiers my son would use (we tried other pacifiers and he refused them) and this is the kind we plan to use with our daughter if she will take to a pacifier." in 25 reviews
  • "My youngest daughter wouldn't often take a pacifier, but would occasionally use these...as long as I kept my finger in the hole the whole time." in 25 reviews
  • "My daughter loved the soothies from the hospital, but I didn't like how they blocked her nose, so we decided to try these and it was an easy switch." in 19 reviews
  • "This is the only paci my daughter would take ever since we left the hospital, she is 2 now.. She has always loved her paci!!" in 16 reviews
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these thinking they would be like the soothee pacifiers. And they are, they're like a less bulky version. They're super easy to clean and seem to be really durable. I also like that they have a spot to hook a pacifier clip.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter only took a pacifier for the first month of her life and after that she refused them. It was great since it was something I didn't have to break her from when she got bigger. During the month that she did take a pacifier, these were the only ones she would take! They are great quality and reasonably priced.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The design and product is nice. I thought they would be like the avent soothie like at the hospital, they are not. The nipple is very short on these, so a premie or baby with bad gag reflex would probably love this brand. They are very similar to the hospital binkie just smaller.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have not bought these for babies but I have bought these for dolls
that i reborn. As a reborn artist we are always looking for baby
products that will work with dolls that we sell. These work great for
some of the open mouth babies. As for babies themselves I can not say.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
The first time I got to try this was when I had my daughter and the hospital gave me a few and I was instantly in love with how it's all one piece and there's a cut out for the baby's nose so it's not smashed up under it and doesn't look like they are being smothered in a way and so easy to clean and soooooooo affordable
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The ones given to us at the hospital looked very similar to these. We had no problem transitioning our little boy between the two. These have a spot to attach a clip so it stays with your baby. They also increase in age range, but we found he didn't care which stage they were. He definitely liked this shape the best.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only pacifier my son took for over a year! These are affordable and we loved the fact that it is a one piece design that was so easy to keep clean! We bought these over and over again. So thankful for Gumdrop pacifiers!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are good pacifiers just like the hospital ones. When my daughter outgrew the one you get from the hospital we went to these and she loved them. We lost em like crazy aha but she loved these and wouldn't try any other pacifier. My second wasn't a pacifier lover so we didn't use these with him.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the pacifier my daughter has now. We switched her from the soothies to the gumdrop when she started teething. The nipple is a bit more tough for baby to bite away on with those itchy gums. We'll be getting these for baby #2
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was really hoping these would work for my little one because they are super easy to find in my area! But they just won't stay in his mouth. Great design just needs a different shape nipple for my little one.
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
Who doesn't love these?
Samantha D.
Greeley, CO
Am I the only one who has trouble with these. I really like them but they keep falling out of my sons mouth. Am I doing something wrong?
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
Can you attach a clip to keep these attached to the baby so they don't drop it or lose it?
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
So I'm a first time mom and what makes/made you use a pacifier?
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Is the nipple part on these pacifiers the same as the ones they use in hospitals?