Gumdrop pacifiers are distributed in hospitals nationwide. The innovative one-piece design is constructed of durable, latex-free silicone and is shaped to fit baby's face while staying clear of baby's nose. Gumdrop pacifiers easily work with most pacifier attachers. . â . â

My baby girl will not take a pacifier, we have a collection at the house of different kinds and she will not take them, she uses me as one instead but my question is, are the nipple on these shaped like a nipple on the breasts? Because if they are somewhere similar I could maybe get her to try these, if not do you know any other pacifier I could try instead?
General reviews? They look kind of small in the photo?
Has anyone had any better luck with these then soothes during teething?
Start your review of Gumdrop Pacifier!
Product Highlights
“it was the only ones my daughter would take mainly because they were the same as the paci she had in the hospital, I love these because it cuts down and isn't being pushed against her nose like her soothie did.” in 47 reviews
“These are the only kind of pacifiers my son would use (we tried other pacifiers and he refused them) and this is the kind we plan to use with our daughter if she will take to a pacifier.” in 25 reviews
“My youngest daughter wouldn't often take a pacifier, but would occasionally use these...as long as I kept my finger in the hole the whole time.” in 25 reviews
“My daughter loved the soothies from the hospital, but I didn't like how they blocked her nose, so we decided to try these and it was an easy switch.” in 19 reviews
“This is the only paci my daughter would take ever since we left the hospital, she is 2 now.. She has always loved her paci!!” in 16 reviews
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter only took a pacifier for the first month of her life and after that she refused them. It was great since it was something I didn't have to break her from when she got bigger. During the month that she did take a pacifier, these were the only ones she would take! They are great quality and reasonably priced.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The design and product is nice. I thought they would be like the avent soothie like at the hospital, they are not. The nipple is very short on these, so a premie or baby with bad gag reflex would probably love this brand. They are very similar to the hospital binkie just smaller.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The ones given to us at the hospital looked very similar to these. We had no problem transitioning our little boy between the two. These have a spot to attach a clip so it stays with your baby. They also increase in age range, but we found he didn't care which stage they were. He definitely liked this shape the best.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only pacifier my son took for over a year! These are affordable and we loved the fact that it is a one piece design that was so easy to keep clean! We bought these over and over again. So thankful for Gumdrop pacifiers!
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are good pacifiers just like the hospital ones. When my daughter outgrew the one you get from the hospital we went to these and she loved them. We lost em like crazy aha but she loved these and wouldn't try any other pacifier. My second wasn't a pacifier lover so we didn't use these with him.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gumdrop  Pacifier uploaded by Brittney M.
This is the pacifier my daughter has now. We switched her from the soothies to the gumdrop when she started teething. The nipple is a bit more tough for baby to bite away on with those itchy gums. We'll be getting these for baby #2
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
omg mi hijo amaba los chupones me costo demasiado trabajo poder quitarselo., de hecho ya estaba un poco grande y cuando llegabamos a alguna tienda de bebes el solo se los pedia a la empleada, era tan divertido ver eso que sinceramente no podia negarle eso a mi hijo., afortunadamente logre que lo dejara apenas hace poco
Centerville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was really hoping these would work for my little one because they are super easy to find in my area! But they just won't stay in his mouth. Great design just needs a different shape nipple for my little one.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought these thinking they would be like the soothee pacifiers. And they are, they're like a less bulky version. They're super easy to clean and seem to be really durable. I also like that they have a spot to hook a pacifier clip.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are THE ONLY ones my daughter will use. She's used them in every stage they come in! The colors are pretty too! Easy to just throw in the dishwasher also. Super easy to hook to a pacifier clip. LOVE the design! Super cheap, but I hate that I can't find them everywhere! Will continue to use these for all my babies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...