BY GUM

Barbara D.
I love the bristles on this toothbrush. They're longer than those on normal toothbrushes, and they get between the teeth better. They're also tapered. They're popular among Asians, actually. You'll find them in Asian markets, or your family will kindly give you one when you come to visit home. They do get out of shape a little faster, but it's worth it.
Jen
These are the best toothbrushes I’ve ever used. They’re soft in the gums, last for a long time and try work to get teeth and gums totally clean. They work the best at getting rid of stubborn plaque bear the gum line without hurting gums afterwards. The only problem is that I have had trouble finding them anywhere besides online.
Angie
I purchased these on the recommendation of my dentist. They do a nice job of keeping my teeth clean. However, the head feels a bit too bulky to really get into the tight spaces in the back of my mouth. Still, a decent toothbrush for the money.
Delainy R.
Courtice, ON
I found that these toothbrushes aren’t very gentil. They also have only one length of bristles, so i found that they didn’t really get all of the plaque or clean my heath very well. I will not buy again.