Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareGUM
soft-picks original dental picks, 150 count

gum soft-picks original dental picks, 150 count

by GUM

gently removes food and plaque. dentist recommended. soft, flexible bristles slide between teeth to help remove food and plaque. recommended by dentists and hygienists. comfortable rubber bristles massage and stimulate gums. convenient case makes it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of gum soft-picks original dental picks, 150 count!
Rosemary S.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My go-to floss for years now.  I gave up on floss on a spool.  It was too hard and frustrating to use once wet.  These picks work great most of the time.  Occasionally one will break when being used but rarely.  I do wish there was a way to use less plastic in the design but I do like the disposability of the product.
Kayla  K.
Buffalo, NY
These items have seemed to work relatively well for me. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth that makes flossing nearly impossible but I always want to clear some of the gunk and buildup by my gums. I found these worked really well to get under my retainer. I will say I have had a few of these be broken right out of the box so they are a little flimsy and the box makes it hard to keep them clean. in all, I would say an alright product

Looking for your answer?