GUM Soft-Picks Original - 120 CT uploaded by Karla G.GUM Soft-Picks Original - 120 CT uploaded by Tammy G.

BY GUM

GUM® Original Soft-Pick®.

Sunstar.

Healthy gums. Healthy life.

Gently removes food and plaque.

Recommended by dental professionals.

On-the-go case. see more...

Adriana T.
Adriana T.
sacramento , CA
Great for on the GO. they worked very good for me especially when I had my braces! Love them just as much as I love floss. I use it everyday! No cons at all!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
Great to keep in your purse and have on the go! The get in all the tough to reach areas and I love how comfortable they feel! You can find this at any supermarket/ drugstore and they're really affordable.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
Such a simple concept! These are great. I carry them in my purse instead of floss now. I have a couple of spaces where I always get food caught and theses do the trick every time.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
Our family loves these. The soft-picks were highly recommended by our dentist for our family of five. I keep them everywhere to my pocketbook to my desk drawer at work.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
Husband and I both use this product. It was recommended to us by our dentist.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert
The GUM Soft-Picks are great for on-the-go. I love that they even provide the a small case for your purse. These are easier to use than floss and works as they're supposed to without causing any irritation.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
These are nice to fit in my purse so in case I need one it's convenient. Good thing it's not to pricey so easy to stock up on.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I hate toothpicks as they always break and then I have wood pieces stuck in my teeth. Then I found these. I've never turned back. I have them in my purse at all times.
greidy p.
greidy p.
Genial para ir. Trabajaron muy bien para mí, especialmente cuando tenía mis llaves! Los amo tanto como me gusta el hilo dental. ¡Lo uso todos los dias! No hay en absoluto!