GUM® Proxabrush® Go-Betweens® Wide Refills uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.GUM® Proxabrush® Go-Betweens® Wide Refills uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.

BY GUM

GUM® Proxabrush® Go-Betweens® handle and refills are comfortable, easy to use, specially designed handle and brush systems to remove dental plaque from hard-to-reach places between the teeth most commonly missed by toothbrushing alone. Ideal for between natural teeth and around crowns, bridges, dental implants, and orthodontic appliances.

Four sizes of brush heads are available to fit from the tightest to widest of between-teeth spaces. Wide brush heads are designed to clean the tooth and gum surfaces adjacent to the wide spaces. If in doubt consult your dental hygienist for advice on which sizes are right for your mouth.

Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
My guess is that all the 5 star ratings are from folks who are first time users of these brushes. I’ve been using proxabrushes for many years. Several years ago, there were two companies making these brushes (I believe that Sunstar & Gum were separate companies,) both making a variety of sizes no longer available (like the large cylinder size) and the brushes they made were much superior in quality than the current version. Not sure which company bought out the other but once that happened, the quality of the brush diminished along with the choices in size of brushes.
Chelsea B.
Lore City, OH
I recently got braces put on and this just really helps clean between brackets. I use them after each meal and after I brush. Only thing is I wish they were bent and not straight. It would really help in my situation.
Corina W.
El Paso, TX
use these weekly! I carry one of them all the time in my purse. they are super handy and really get between the little spaces between your teeth.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
These were great when I had braces and had to get food out of my teeth after a meal. They're super travel friendly with their size and the product itself.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
I use it every day after every meal. Is very useful when you don't have much time or are outside your house, I always carry one in my purse
Destiny T.
Healthy gum Healthy life. Its not natural which is a bummer but it work well.
Ruth K.
I use these as often as I can to clean between my braces. Food often gets stuck in places you can't see, and these are extremely effective in removing them. I purchased mine from Amazon, but I've seen them in all stores that sell dental hygiene products. I wouldn't know what to do without these little brushes. Perfect!