BY GUM

Sunstar GUMĀ® Go-Betweens Proxabrush Cleaners.
Healthy gums. Healthy life.
Removes plaque between teeth. Moderate.
Antibacterial.
Bristle protection*.
Recommended by dental professionals.
8. see more...

• "They get the job done and I would bring one with me everywhere." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Lexington, SC
I love these for bridges, permanent retainers and orthodon'tics. I love that they come in different sizes based on your need. I tell all my patients in braces to keep these nearby to avoid embarrassing moments with food left behind. I will put in a disclaimer that this is NOT a floss replacement but it will work in a pinch.
Vanessa V.
When I had braces I bought these to help clean my teeth. They get the job done and I would bring one with me everywhere.
Lily W.
Dunnellon, FL
These amazing creations helped me so much. I'm in high school and after eating lunch I would slip into the bathroom and clean my braces out, of all the things I tried I LOVED these. So if you have braces I recommend getting something like this. I always have them with me.
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These aren't as good as floss. It does not clean nearly as well as you think it would.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
These things are so cool. Many of my friends use them to clean out their braces, but they can also be used in a quick fix if you need to get something out from in between your teeth. I keep them in my purse.