GUM G-U-M Soft Picks Advanced 60 count [] uploaded by Kimberly D.GUM G-U-M Soft Picks Advanced 60 count [] uploaded by Alysha M.

BY GUM

GUM Soft-Picks Advanced 60 count are disposable dental picks with soft rubble bristles that gently massage and stimulate gums. GUM Soft-Picks Advanced have a longer and curved-shaped handle to allow you to simply and comfortably clean between back teeth and other hard-to-reach places. These easy-to-use between-teeth cleaners also have a sturdy handle for a controlled grip when cleaning around crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, and orthodontic appliances. The flexible and tapered synthetic rubber bristles fit easily between most teeth, removing dental plaque where gum disease often starts and toothbrushes alone cannot reach. Each. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on CVS
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have permanent retainers glued to the backs of my teeth, which sometimes makes regular flossing difficult or even impossible. My boyfriend picked these up for me at the store the other day to try out and I really enjoy them! I still use a floss pick on most of my teeth, but these work great to get behind my retainer and remove food and plaque. The picks have soft and flexible bristles that I feel do a better job "scrubbing" between the teeth than a normal toothpick. I highly recommend these for daily use.
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
These were recently recommended to me by my dental hygienist. The strange, squeaky feeling took a little getting used to but they clean and massage my gums so much better than floss! I've often had trouble with floss breaking and getting stuck between my teeth, these eliminate that! So glad I know about these now!
Karina B.
Love these, I use them after lunch much easier than having floss on hand. I keep the little plastic container it comes with in my purse and replenish with the extras that I keep at home. They are great quality and quantity for the price. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't like using traditional floss. I have a permanent retainer so these work perfect for me.
Lia S.
Toronto
This stuff is amazing! They fit just right between your teeth, and massage your gums in an indescribable and delightful way. Reasonably priced at my local Shoppers, and a perfect way to get the floss without the floss (though alternating is best). Also comes in a cute little casing for you to stick in your purse for those times you're out and need a toothpick. Love!