BY GUM

Sunstar GUM® Eez-Thru® Mint Flossers
Healthy Gums. Healthy Life®.
Shred-resistant floss.
Extra strong floss.
Recommended by dental professionals. see more...

Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these flossers, so much easier to use than regular floss I think. They are a little more expensive but well worth it I think. They make flossing easy and are small enough to pack some in purse in case I need one at work or during the day. Great product.
Maria B.
This produto recommend for daily use for children 8 and older , in children because it is soft and does not cause sangreados in his mouth . In adults , if it costs me feel out between his teeth , while in the children . It is recommended, and is very economical , that if no use brackets
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I like that no matter how small the space between each tooth is this strong floss resists shredding and slides easily between teeth. I like how easy these are to hold and how effective it is at removing plaque and food particles.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to flossing my teeth, I've always hated it. These are amazing though, I never bleed, no pain, and feels fresh!!
queen p.
caloocan
easy to use and very user friendly i also love the effect that it gives you fresh breath when you use it i love it