Personal CareOral CareGUM
Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers

GUM Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers

by GUM

Flossing is more comfortable with special PTFE material that slides easily between tight teeth. The easy-grip handle has a thumb pad and non-slip surface for better control and the durable pick at opposite end effectively dislodges food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GUM Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers!
katie B.
LANSING
these are super handy. they make flossing easy when it is normally a pain in the you know what. I recommend
Alexandra M.
Trumbull, CT
While these glide smoothly and protect sensitive gums from bleeding, I find these break EXTREMELY easily. I have the floss snap on me almost every time I use them-- so I usually end up using 2 to floss my whole mouth, which isn't too cost effective.
Sheila S.
reading
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband always had problems with thick floss so I tried this one, i we love it. It’s comfortable and easy to use, this little bag comes with a lot so it’s durable, I recommend the Gum Eez floss
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
These guys are so awesome to floss your teeth with! So quick and easy and cheap! I will never buy another floss ever again because I find them to just get very irratating wrapping them around your fingers and stuff. This is so much quicker and easier to get your teeth flossed! Love it!
Antoinette C.
I'm an avid flosser I keep a pack of these in my office, my car, my purse, my travel bag and at home! These are very affordable and easy to use.
Whitney S.
Boca Raton, FL
These are the best dental floss picks I've ever tried. They never make my gums bleed and they're more waxy so it's easier to get in between your teeth and around your gums. A lot of the other floss I've noticed injure your gums and that's why they bleed more because they're too thin. I highly recommend these to everybody that asked me what I use and I always have them on me at all times.
Gabryel J.
I love these I keep them in my car and some in my purse. They're great because the sharp end is used like a tooth pick and the other side you can floss it's the perfect size. It's a one time use the floss will start to get weak after a bit.
Nancy B.
CHILLIWACK , BC
GUM Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers uploaded by Nancy B.
These things are so handy they’re so much better than just pulling out a toothpick! Also flossing is really difficult for young children to wind the floss around your fingers and move it around so these make it a very easy task! You can take them in your purse for on the go flossing too!
Brianna K.
Brantford, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
These began with a love hate relationship. I had transitioned from a much more aggressive style and I found these weak initially. However when I began using these daily I appreciated the softer thinner form of dental floss in these. I will continue to purchase this style because they are less traumatic in my gums.
Christina V.
Toronto
GUM Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers uploaded by Christina V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not saying this should replace floss AT ALL. But I love these things. They’re so easy to use, you can put them in your car, purse, pocket lol. And then just toss it away. They have no name brands that are just as good as the GUM brand. But I really love the concept and idea. If you don’t want to floss your teeth mid date, just carry one of these bad boys with you ;)

Looking for your answer?