GUM Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers uploaded by Quvante A.GUM Eez-Thru Comfort Slide Flossers uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GUM

Flossing is more comfortable with special PTFE material that slides easily between tight teeth. The easy-grip handle has a thumb pad and non-slip surface for better control and the durable pick at opposite end effectively dislodges food. see more...

Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
These guys are so awesome to floss your teeth with! So quick and easy and cheap! I will never buy another floss ever again because I find them to just get very irratating wrapping them around your fingers and stuff. This is so much quicker and easier to get your teeth flossed! Love it!
Stacie M.
Burlington, ON
These make flossing so easy. I'm not a fan of trying to stick my fingers in my mouth with floss, these eliminate that. Also the end is great for where my bottom retainer is.
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
Love these! Amazing creation! These are great if you have sensitive teeth or gums, they don't irritate them or make them bleed. These are very affordable and the minty flavour refreshes your breath.
Anïa L.
Montreal
It is great. It is a lot of softer on the gums the other brands I have tried in the past. Has a nice minty fresh smell. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina A.
Mississauga , ON
Love these... I have permanent retainers so I can’t floss where those are and the pick side cleans well there for me.