BY GULF STREAM HOME & GARDEN

Effectively kills over 100 insects. Contains active carbaryl. Environmentally responsible insecticide. Keep out of reach of children. Your choice of capacities. About SevinSevin products are suitable for virtually any outdoor insect problem. Use Sevin on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, trees, shrubs, and lawns (granules and dust products only). Widely tested with over 1,000 toxicology studies to date, you're assured of a proven product. Professionals have trusted Sevin for more than 50 years, so you should too. Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania. Size: 1 qt. see more...

angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this product!  I use it on my garden and for the past two years since discovering it, it has truly helped to keep the insects off my plants and keep my plants looking healthy without all the pesky insects ruining all my hard work!  I also use this around the outside of my house and it does wonders!
Lizeth D.
Los Angeles , CA
I buy this product for my mom. And she loves it. It helps keep her plants beautiful and healthy. She says it works well with her plants dying because of the bugs eat them off or to keep them away. I enjoy seeing my mom taking good care of her plants. She usually grows green tomatoes, Yerba buena, chiles, little cucumbers, and many more,
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
I'm impressed with how well this product keeps bugs off of my plants. I'm glad I was able to save my roses.