GroceryPantryGulden's
Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz

Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz

by Gulden's

#8 in Mustard

Made from a blend of premium imported seeds and spices, Gulden’s mustards are perfect on hot dogs and sandwiches, or in your favorite recipes. With Spicy Brown, Yellow Mustard and Zesty Honey Mustard, Gulden’s has a flavor to dress up every meal. ABOUT...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my go to gotta have it on hand mustard. Perfect for everything. I love mustard and for me this us the best everyday one out there.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Great Mustard ! I use  Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz  whenever i need mustard. its has great flavor and the only mustard I will buy. if you havent tried it you really should
Pamela  H.
Plaquemine, LA
I really like Gulden’s spicy brown mustard. It’s been a must need for years. I can always count on it tasting fresh.
Syeda  .
Very good taste for spicy lover different taste me nd my husband love to have this in my routine nd the price is so reasonable am so satisfied ...
Maria V.
Macon, GA
Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz uploaded by Maria V.
This is my favorite mustard. How can anyone enjoy anything but this wonderful spicy mustard. It's the only condiment allowed on my hotdogs. I use it on eggs, sandwiches and even sneak a squeeze in my vegetable soup to kick up the flavor😋
Aimee S.
I love mustard, especially spicy, brown, Dijon , anything with zip. This is a good value for the money. It has a good kick to it.
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Perfect mustard with a bit of a kick. Great on just about anything and I love adding it to my tuna salad.
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite brown mustard but it is a little on the high end. It’s nice and flavorful and has the right amount of zest and kick. I recommend to brown mustard lovers
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Good classic product nothing to complain about it’s great tasting and I like it a lot .
Courtney R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always enjoyed Gulden’s Spicy Mustard with the sandwiches I make. It’s got a great taste and isn’t too spicy.

Looking for your answer?