Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz

by Gulden's

Made from a blend of premium imported seeds and spices, Gulden’s mustards are perfect on hot dogs and sandwiches, or in your favorite recipes. With Spicy Brown, Yellow Mustard and Zesty Honey Mustard, Gulden’s has a flavor to dress up every meal. ABOUT...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz!
Brookfield, CT
Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz uploaded by Thalia M.
The gulden squeeze has a high concentration of brown mustard seeds, lending to the darker color. Mustard seeds are soaked in vinegar. Bran is left on seeds lending to the coarser, thicker texture. Extremely pungent flavor.
Staten Island, NY
i love this mustard! so much better than French’s stupid yellow mustard this goes great on snappy hot dogs or pork chops or anything that you want an extra tang or kick with —and love the squeeze top and the new look!
Gulden’s spicy brown mustard is a classic product that has stood the test of time. With so many new and “trendy” mustards on the market, Gulden’s has remained true to itself. It pairs well with so many things, it’s no wonder!
White Plains, NY
The best mustard ever made - it has such a deep flavor profile with the perfect amount of spice. It’s also great with tuna for tuna salad OR mixed with mayo on a cold-cut sandwich. Also a classic BBQ staple - highly recommend.
Best mustard ever main for regular spicy mustard and less you're into really meat mustard like I am like raspberry mustards or just weird mustards I love this mustard it's the only one I buy
Columbus , OH
Only mustard that I buy. Worth the price and so delicious! I use on brats, hot dogs, sandwiches and it’s always delicious. Wouldn’t say it’s healthy but it’s so good.
Minnetonka, MN
I hate mustard but this is something that I have to have on my hot dog. A unique blend of spices creates a flavorful taste. I enjoy with ketchup for a perfect bite.
Valley Stream, NY
Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 12 oz uploaded by Christine A.
This is my favorite mustard for hot dogs, sausage, etc. But what the heck with the new packaging?!?!? I stared at the mustard section of the supermarket for probably about 10 minutes, almost leaving without it, before I realized what they did. Talk about brand recognition!
Providence , RI
This is favorite spicy brown mustard. It’s the perfect amount of spice without being too overpowering. I like it on a pastrami sandwich, hot dog or burger. Definitely adds a little zing to your meal and is a step up from yellow mustard
Virginia Beach, VA
I love putting this on my deli meat sandwiches! I always accompany this with mayo. It's spicy but not too smoky. It gives the perfect taste to my sandwich!

Looking for your answer?