Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard uploaded by Penny S.

BY GULDEN'S #15 in Mustard

Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard.
EST. 1862.
Naturally fat free.
0g total carbs.
Napa Valley.
9th annual worldwide.
Gold.
Mustard competition.
Mustard festival. see more...

Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I am something of a mustard connoisseur. I smother my foods in mustard and it's probably my favorite condiment. This is my all-time favorite. It's smooth and slightly spicy, low calorie, and absolutely delicious. My favorite way to eat it is on a brat with onions and cheese. Mmmmm.
Erica S.
My favorite spicy brown mustard! Gulden's is thick, tangy and spicy. I haven't found another spicy mustard to stand up to it. I like putting a couple tablespoons in my baked beans while they're cooking.
Alana T.
Stuarts Draft, Va
Nice mustard with good flavor. I love to put it on sandwiches, or on hot dogs with carmelized onions! Would also make a wonderful addition to a good homemade potato salad.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
The best mustard out there. I love their honey mustard the most, however this spicy brown is my favorite when it comes to anything grilled
Bailey T.
Denton, TX
Great mustard with awesome flavor! It is a must-have on all of my sandwiches.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Gulden’s has a great spicy taste and adds kick to turkey, tuna casserole, roast beef, hot dogs, hamburgers, and pretty much anything. I am a huge mustard fan and so I literally put Gulden’s on anything within reason. I can see using it in mixes and marinades, and maybe even as a dip for chips and such. After using Gulden’s, it will be hard to go back to regular old yellow mustard like French’s.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Is definitely my favorite low calorie condiment. I love to put it on all of my sandwiches, hotdogs, and burgers! It is also very yummy to get my pretzels in this, as strange as that sounds! It is very flavorful and delicious.
Elizabeth C.
This is one of the my favorite mustards on a ham or turkey sandwich. I like mustard with a little kick for sandwiches. This smooths on nicely and doesn't have the big mustard seeds in it like some. It also is very good with pretzel rods. I'm a yellow mustard person for my hamburgers and hotdogs, but sandwiches need a little something with spice.
Jennifer B.
This spicy brown mustard is one of my favorite mustards I have tried. I squirt a little on my pretzels, sandwiches and I also make deviled eggs with it. It has the right amount of kick without being too overwhelming.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I don't love ketchup, but mustard is my condiment of choice. I love this brown mustard and it is so easy to use. Perfect for burgers, hotdogs and sandwiches.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What would you use Guldens Mustard on?
Janae M.
Smyrna, GA
What do you eat this with?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
I don't think I have ever seen this brand.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anybody else use this when they eat hotdogs and put mayonnaise on it ?