Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard uploaded by Penny S.

BY GULDEN'S #29 in Mustard

Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard.
EST. 1862.
Naturally fat free.
0g total carbs.
Napa Valley.
9th annual worldwide.
Gold.
Mustard competition.
Mustard festival. see more...

Buy on target.com
Tysheema M.
Review for: Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard more...
Gulden's Squeeze Brown Mustard - 24 oz is the best spicy brown mustard. You won't have to feel any guilt with this delicious condiment because it's a fat free food.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Gulden’s has a great spicy taste and adds kick to turkey, tuna casserole, roast beef, hot dogs, hamburgers, and pretty much anything. I am a huge mustard fan and so I literally put Gulden’s on anything within reason. I can see using it in mixes and marinades, and maybe even as a dip for chips and such. After using Gulden’s, it will be hard to go back to regular old yellow mustard like French’s.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Best spicy mustard around! I've been using this since I was a kid and I haven't really strayed as an adult. Great price too! I mostly use it for hot dogs, salami, or roast beef sandwiches. Won't use anything else.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Is definitely my favorite low calorie condiment. I love to put it on all of my sandwiches, hotdogs, and burgers! It is also very yummy to get my pretzels in this, as strange as that sounds! It is very flavorful and delicious.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
This mustard has a lot more kick than plain old yellow. It is the best on hot dogs and many other sandwiches. I also use it in recipes that call for mustard with very good results.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I am something of a mustard connoisseur. I smother my foods in mustard and it's probably my favorite condiment. This is my all-time favorite. It's smooth and slightly spicy, low calorie, and absolutely delicious. My favorite way to eat it is on a brat with onions and cheese. Mmmmm.
Elizabeth C.
This is one of the my favorite mustards on a ham or turkey sandwich. I like mustard with a little kick for sandwiches. This smooths on nicely and doesn't have the big mustard seeds in it like some. It also is very good with pretzel rods. I'm a yellow mustard person for my hamburgers and hotdogs, but sandwiches need a little something with spice.
Erica S.
My favorite spicy brown mustard! Gulden's is thick, tangy and spicy. I haven't found another spicy mustard to stand up to it. I like putting a couple tablespoons in my baked beans while they're cooking.
Jennifer B.
This spicy brown mustard is one of my favorite mustards I have tried. I squirt a little on my pretzels, sandwiches and I also make deviled eggs with it. It has the right amount of kick without being too overwhelming.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
We typically don't use regular mustard in this house. If it's mustard were going for its this right here. Nice zesty flavor that goes goo with just about anything. Can be a bit strong though if your not into spice
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What would you use Guldens Mustard on?
Janae M.
Smyrna, GA
What do you eat this with?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I don't think I have ever seen this brand.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anybody else use this when they eat hotdogs and put mayonnaise on it ?