BY NONE #28 in Xbox Games

Fire up the fretboard, crank up the amp and get ready to rock like never before. Guitar Hero III drops you into the spotlight of the largest and most legendary rock concert ever. The star-studded soundtrack includes master tracks by such legendary artists as Slayer, The Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden, The Strokes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Living Color, Beastie Boys, Guns 'n Roses, AFI, Muse, Pearl Jam and more. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock will include explosive new content and features including a multiplayer action-inspired battle mode, grueling boss battles against Slash, a host of exclusive unlockable content and visually stunning rock venues. Expanded online multiplayer game modes will also allow axe-shredders worldwide to compete head-to-head for true legendary rock status. While continuing to retain all the key features from their prior legendary performances, fresh downloadable content will be offered on multiple platforms, and players can now shred to a killer set list from many of the most popular rock songs ever recorded. For 1-2 Players. Rated T= Teen. Model # 400433. see more...

Julianne W.
Vernon
When this game came out at a social gathering, the party then begun! Guitar hero was such a classic and fun game that you could play for hours at any given time. Me and my brothers used to fight and have to make set times of who plays when because we all loved it
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
One of the best ideas ever I have rocked out to some of my favorite songs with friends and family and we are always laughing and having a great time . The set is expensive but worth it as you’ll have some great times !
Jackie C.
I have so many great memories playing this game! My brothers and I would play and challenge each other or just play the songs together! Great game although it won’t teach you how to actually play the guitar.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
The song selections were great. I appreciate the fact that like 1 and 2, you are able to play using your controller, if you were not skilled in using the guitar. I would recommend this game if you want a fun night with a bunch of friends.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Guitar hero 3 is one of the few Xbox games I have played! It is so much fun and can get very addicting and competitive ! You use a guitar that has red, green, yellow and blue buttons and you have to match pressing them to the screen while playing the guitar of your selected song. Lots of guns and roses and classics on this game! So much fun I highly recommend playing it!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love all the Guitar Hero games. They are so much fun to play and have great music on them too. I'm glad that they are a lot less expensive than they used to be. The only downside is that they take forever to load. I love playing these games with friends and family.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Favorite game to play next to rock band of course. Great guitarist Slash made this my all time favorite game over the rest though. Believe you don't need a guitar to play buy, it's a much nicer experience to have the guitar in my opinion.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite version of this game! I used to play it all the time and then fell out of playing it, but I've picked it back up again and it's just as fun as it used to be. I definitely recommend giving this game a try!
Tiffany S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying no Guitar Hero was better than this one. It has such an amazing selection of songs to play. It's challenging and super fun to play especially with friends. I find myself always jumping in to play this game no matter where I see people playing it at!
Luciano T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game was my childhood. I remember only wanted to play "slow ride" over and over again till I receive a 100% notes hit. The songs and the feel of the game tie in together so well and the guitar battles in campaign mode are amazing.
Haley S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I thought they stopped making guitar hero games??