Guinot  Hydra Tendre Cleanser uploaded by Maritza M.
Guinot  Hydra Tendre Cleanser

Guinot Hydra Tendre Cleanser

BY GUINOT

Guinot  Hydra Tendre Cleanser
Guinot Hydra Tendre Cleanser
  • "And it is gentle enough that I can use it to remove eye-makeup on days that I just wear mascara." in 4 reviews
  • "Nice And not oily cleanses very well doesn't leave skin dry" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "Your face feels clean and the cleanser is gentle on the skin without drying it out." in 1 review
Amber M.
I began using Guinot products after a wonderful facial where I was convinced to convert to the line! I have been pleased with most of the products I have tried, and I like this cleanser. I had previously been using much harsher, drying, anti-acne cleansers, but the woman who gave me my facial told me that I had been drying my skin out so much that I was actually producing more oil to compensate, and therfore breaking out more. So I gave this a try. It smells good (highly fragranced, but a light, floral, girly scent), and although it doesn't foam up much, it leaves my face feeling clean and soft--not dried out. And it is gentle enough that I can use it to remove eye-makeup on days that I just wear mascara. I am not giving it an A because I am still getting the occasional break-out, do therefore there must be some oil left behind...but overall I am happy with this gentle, basic cleanser.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Love this line of skincare. It’s a little $ for me, but I just finished a few products. They were yummy. Guinot Hydra Tendre Cleanser Think I got it as a sample somewhere. I don’t remember.
Melissa S.
Blaine, WA
Got this and a few other Guinot samples after purchasing the refreshing cleansing milk and toner. I've to say this is the first cleansing cream I tried that has no oily feel during and after wash. Maybe due to the tiny grains found in this cleansing cream makes the skin very soft and smooth after wash. I don't know if it will be too harsh for daily use as it feels like a scrub to me. I am a foam cleanser user but this cream cleanser truly impress me. So far, their cleansing products are quite amazing.
christie p.
I am 23 years old . Recently i had a lot of sun exposure because i wasn't using the right sun block and my forehead became darker and my skin was breaking out. Previously i was using clean and clears acne face wash. I bought Guinots Hyra tendre and my skin became very dry. The acne spots which was under my skin started to come to the surface and my skin isn't looking good. I don't understand if I should blame the cleanser or something else but something is wrong. need help!
Rio C.
San Rafael, CA
This product just feels fancy with its french name. If you wanna check out there products for cheap check out Beauty fix I have a lot of products to go through so I haven't used it very long but my only complaint would be that it goes on a little thick like lotion. Just their products in general not just this one.
Dina B.
Nashville, TN
Despite this not being an acne-related product, it truly DID help with my acne. It feels nice on the skin and doesn't irritate, even though it does contain a lot of ingredients.
Maggy M.
Philadelphia
I just started using Guinot products in my spa, and I'm driving myself crazy right now! In a few days my skin it's so different. I feel like I'm in love.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
Your face feels clean and the cleanser is gentle on the skin without drying it out. You only have to use a small amount and preventing dry, tight skin
Kate R.
Leominster, MA
I love this cleanse. It removed make up and is gentle enough for all skin types. There coconut extract in it so it also helps kill bacteria.
Cathy P.
Front Royal, VA
Love this product line. Amazing cleanser, gentle enough that it does not agitate my rosachia.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does it leave the skin dry?
Rachel Y.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Do you like the smell of the cleanser?
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is thos good for dry skin?
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Does this have microbeads or any granular exfoliators in this cleanser?