Guinot Gommage Biological Peeling Radiance Gel uploaded by Valeria O.Guinot Gommage Biological Peeling Radiance Gel uploaded by Valeria O.Guinot Gommage Biological Peeling Radiance Gel uploaded by Valeria O.

BY GUINOT

Buy Guinot Exfoliator & Scrubs - Guinot Gommage Biological Peeling Radiance Gel 4.9ml/0.16oz (Travel Size) see more...

Joelle B.
Fabulous product! I always use this peeling gel. It is a great gentle exfoliation. The results are amazing and it gives a wonderful glow. Pricey but it deserves. I hardly recommend specially for the ones who have acne,blackheads and oily skin.
Valeria O.
Toronto, ON
Gommage Biologique is a delicate peeling for all skin types, based on fruit acids, not containing abrasive particles. Since I have sensitive skin, this product suited me perfectly. The consistency is very thick, sticky honey-colored ointment. And the smell ... it's amazing - sweetish fruity-honey scent ...
I use 2 times a week, I put on cleaned, steamed, but dry skin. After application to the skin, the gel gets an oily consistency. Then, in a circular motion, I massage my face, without much effort and stretching the skin. I perform all the manipulations for about 5-10min and wash off with warm water. The effect of moisturized, smooth, healthy and radiant skin is assured. The pores become smaller, the complexion is leveled.