Guinot Eye Fresh Cream

by Guinot

Eye Fresh Cream

Heey guys! 🥰🌸 My Guinot Eye Fresh Cream will last week or something and I decided that I want to try something new, what you can recommend for big under eye bags and dark circles ? I have dry skin and would love to try something extra hydrating as well😅
Test360 I have to be at the top of the list of the list 6 Guinot Eye Fresh Cream
Start your review of Guinot Eye Fresh Cream!
Angeline P.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product. It’s hydrating and the wand helps decrease puffiness and dark circles.
Kirstyn C.
Kenton lane , Newcastle upon Tyne
Guinot eye fresh cream is definitely up there in my top 10 eyecreams! It's made to target all main eye concerns such as puffiness, dark circles and fine lines, it's so hydrating and cooling when applied due to the metal applicator! To use you just need a grain of rice size amount split between the two eyes, a little goes a long way and it last so long, it's so light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes at all, it's around £42/3 to buy but it's worth every penny
Yauselin C.
67806 Rockenhausen
Si sufres de ojeras, bolzasnde agua, o manchas oscuras esto es lo ideal. Con un efecto casi instantáneo le da a tus ojos una apariencia más luminosa, las manchas oscuras sin duda se atenuan y las bolsas de agua doaminukkes, la recomiendo para una rutina diaria. Vale la pena invertir en ello.
Noémie L.
It's refreshes for a morning ! My dark-circles it's over correcting sin make-up ! I advise put in fridge for an effects anti-fatigue ! This cosmétiques it'is parfect for start a good days ! 💋👀
Tina R.
NewCastle
I love this cream! I have dark circles and under eyes bags, my skin is dry and this cream really helps me! Highly recommend to put this cream to the refrigerator after using it will helps with puffiness even better! I have bought this cream for about 5 or 6 times!
kiki F.
So soft and gentle to the skin. Very affordable. Available in most pharmacies nation wide. Resolves any dry skin around eye area. I would definitely buy again because I always see results from this product.
ali L.
Edmonton, AB
I notice this instantly makes my dark circles lighter and decreases any puffiness I may have at the time. It also makes me look very awake. Hydrates without overdoing it which I appreciate for my sensitive, oily skin.
member-20472
I really like this product. It is easy to apply and has lasted me a long time. It reduces the appearance of dark circles and I have been compliments on how “I have no bags”. Highly recommend this product.
Soraiyah M.
Toronto, ON
I’ve used this in a lot of my tutorials online. Although it’s considered a higher-end brand (with drug mart quality prices) it’s because of that reason that I stick with it. I go to Habibi Day Spa (downtown Toronto) as they’ve always got great deals for Guinot. This eye refreshing cream helps to de-puff and brighten my under-eye area within minutes! The only reason I’ve given it 3 stars is because the product itself doesn’t last me as often as others do....But that could be because of how often I use it?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina R.