Guinness® Nitro IPA

by Guinness

Aroma: Tangy citrus peel over gentle pine notes

Flavor: A balanced blend of hops and roasted barley with citrus accents

Palate: Smooth, creamy and rich with a pleasant bitter hoppy finish

ABV: 5.8%

Appearance: Clears to a golden, honey color following the signature surge and settle

Bittering Hops: Admiral

Whirlpool Hops: Celia and Topaz

Dry Hopping: Topaz, Challenger and Cascade

How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price? Where do you go to purchase?
What is this like compared to a regular Guinness? Guinness® Nitro IPA
Start your review of Guinness® Nitro IPA!
How would you rate this product?
Nilmarie C.
It is probably the worst beer I've ever had. I bought a six pack , and I literally drank 3 sips and I had to throw it in the garbage.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I couldn't do it the aftertaste just killed my taste buds. My husband liked it but he drinks IPA way more than I do.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
I much prefer the original to this but I can see why others would like it. It can seem a bit on the watery side and I really do like the original Guinness with its thick, creamy and kind of muddy attributes. I would only recommend this if you saw it at a party and could try some for free. Otherwise, meh.
Kathleen K.
Pearl River, LA
Give me a shot of seltzer. Might be cheaper and has the same disgusting effect. Won’t buy this.
Kerry G.
Sandy Hook, CT
Honestly tasted flat. Would not recommend. Had to pour in a glass which seemed to make it flatter. I really like the packaging. That’s what got me. Got it at Walmart and was one of the cheaper six pack so I went for it.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is definitely an acquired taste! This is way too dark and too bitter for my liking, as well as alot of other people.
Melanie B.
Montgomery
Tired of flavorless beers? This beer has a great flavor and The nitro keeps this beer fresh! You can pop it open today or months later and it is as fresh as a new tapped beer keg.
Allyson S.
Atlanta, GA
obsessed with this trend. tastes amazing. a little expensive but the price is worth the quality
Emily R.
Oregon, IL
Usually comes in a pack of 4. It has a ball on the inside of the can, so don't let that concern you. Pour in a glass and enjoy!
Lilliana F.
San Jose, CA
I honestly didn’t like this even though I usually like IPA’s maybe it’s because I’m not used to drinking nitro but it just tasted different.