Guinness® Extra Stout Beer

by Guinness

GUINNESS® EXTRA STOUT

BEER TASTING NOTES

Aroma: Medium and balanced. A roast character with subtle fermentation fruitiness

Flavor: A perfect rounded flavor of bitter and sweet

Palate: Smooth with a slight bite leading to a dry finish

ABV: 5.6%

Appearance: Distinctively black full bodied liquid with a rich creamy head

Iss this beer better than the original?
Iss this beer better than the original?
How should you drink Guinness Extra Stout?
Start your review of Guinness® Extra Stout Beer!
Courtnee M.
Austell, GA
Guinness® Extra Stout Beer uploaded by Courtnee M.
Purchased at: Publix
Maybe I just will never be a beer drinker. I went to the home of the Guinness beer in Ireland 🇮🇪 ... besides them putting my face in the foam... it was ehhh. Taste bitter, but amazing experience at the Storehouse. Guinness® Extra Stout Beer 🍺
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
Everyone told me about this beer, they told me it was amazing and a lot of things. Yesterday I tried it for the first time and the truth is that it did not change my life at all LOL. I thought that the flavor was going to be something new and that I have never tried, and the truth that it has flavor and body like any other stout beer. It is of super quality, its foam is super creamy and delicious. I loved it, although I still think that the name and all the magic around this beer is pure marketing haha ​​in the same way, I recommend that you try it and draw your conclusions. It is still something delicious 😋
May O.
The Woodlands
I’m not big on dark beers generally, but Guinness is very good. It’s not ridiculously priced, the packaging is good, it holds up against alternatives and has a good brand name and history behind it.
Hannah H.
I'm not a huge beer person but this was ok..not the worst, not the best. Just ok. I tend to prefer something lighter
Andrea M.
Guinness® Extra Stout Beer uploaded by Andrea M.
POISON! STRAIGHT POISON! It tastes like beer mixed with...I don’t know...Worsherchire sauce or liquid smoke sauce or a rotten wooden barrel...it’s terrible! I will 100% never buy this again. Ewww. Ewwww. Ewww. Yuck.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
Guinness® Extra Stout Beer uploaded by Kat C.
I’m not a big stout drinker but it is a great base for Irish stew! The stew cooks for a couple hours and molds out the flavor.
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
I love love love this. So smooth and tasty. It is a great buy. I will be purchasing this again
Jaime F.
Texas
1,279 reviews
My husband loves his beer! It has a very robust, unique, heavy flavor that is very satisfying.
Sandra E.
Yuba City
Foamy with a coffeeish hint. Goes great with pizza. Glass container has an easy to hold shape or you may pour into a glass of choice. Dark beers come in different IBUs to please different taste buds. If you've never ventured to the dark side, I invite you to try it out.
Melissa D.
Downers Grove, IL
Love it! I love the deep chocolately flavor. Love it warm and cold. Guiness is a great beer. Its on the moderate side as far as price.