BY GUINNESS #15 in Beer

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Guinness Draught Beer Cans 14.9 oz, 4 pk

Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE Guinness and am very glad that it is on this list of beers because it seems most of the reviewers are female and I rarely find other women who enjoy a good dark beer. Often there are false claims that these beers are "..like eating a steak..." or they "..have too many calories..." when in reality Guiness has less calories and carbs than many popular beers like Corona and Stella Artois.
Everyone should try this beer, especially for the festivities ahead! It has a great chocolate/barley flavour when poured correctly and it pairs well with Irish whiskeys such as Jameson Irish Whiskey .
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I ordered Guinness one time. One time and I'll never do it again. First off it was room temperature, and someone told me some beers lije this are supposed to be served that way. It was horrible. I didn't like the dark, thick, rich flavor at all. And I'm a big fan of stouts and other heavy dark beers. But this isn't one of them. I may be wrong but if this is what's used in Irish car bombs them I'd say that's the only way I'd ever drink it. But not by choice.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
From working at an Irish Pub for over 7 years, I have a lot of respect for Guinness. It isn’t my preferred style, but is a great beer. I would only ever recommend drinking this from a draft, the cans don’t do the beer justice. It’s very dark in color and appears to be a little thick. The taste however is very light. The alcohol in this beer is comparable to a bud lite so it’s easy to put a few of them down at a time!
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
The more I've diversified in the stouts I drink, the harder I find it to come back to a pint of guinness draught. The long, roasted finish is still welcome and the bitterness is to my liking but I find the texture too thick and the prospect of getting through a pint is increasingly daunting. I'll always have a soft spot for it however and I'm sure I'll get through a few ice cold pints of it in the summer.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Guinness Draught Beer 🍻 I like beer and have been drinking it for 15 years. I like to try different stuff. I have tried Guinness both plain and as an Irish car bomb. All I have to say is it's nasty! I would steer pearls away from this product before I ever recommend it.
Meagan M.
Guinness is one of my favorite beers if I decide to drink because it’s hard to improve on a classic. Make sure it’s nice and cold and I’m a happy camper. However, I am more likely to use it in my cooking and baking. If you’re cooking, it’s a great addition to a beef stew (although I recommend adding some red wine, too). As for baking, it can bring out the best of chocolate treats. I recommend replacing any water in baking recipes with the Stout instead.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Huge huge huge Guinness lover! I have Irish heritage, so I tried the "black stuff" right as I was able to drink here in the U.S. Right off the bat, I was a huge fan. I love that there is so much flavor in one beer. There is the bitterness from the almost burnt barley, and there is also sweetness. I hear a lot of people say it's heavy, but I can't seem to agree with that. While it is a heavier beer, compared to a lot of darker beers out there, it's not as heavy and thick. I recently was in Dublin, and drank my fair share of Guinness while there, and it made me appreciate and love it even more. Nothing like a fresh Guinness out the tap!
Kelly H.
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Justine C.
San Francisco, CA
It’s my significant other’s drink of choice. I actually can’t drink thing because of I have celiac disease, but it’s the drink that he always asks for. He says that he prefers the velvety feel and its full body flavor compared to other beers. That being said we’re not super into micro-breweries or anything - out of the well known brands Guinness is his favorite.
Teigan G.
Marietta, GA
Guiness has a unique taste, but it is often not my choice for stouts as it does not have the rich body, but it does have the calories. After visiting the Guineas factory in Dublin, it is something that I will always hold as a precious memory, but not something thay i seek out to buy for my home. I really only drink it at Irish pubs for nostalgia's sake.
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
What is your favorite thing to cook or bake with Guinness as an ingredient?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
What is your favorite thing to mix Guiness with?
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Anyone else think this was a horrid beverage?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Have you tried other dark beers
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Who else likes making Irish Car Bombs?