BY GUINNESS #10 in Beer

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Guinness Draught Beer Cans 14.9 oz, 4 pk

Buy on Walmart
Teresa N.
Guinness beer is an acquired taste. At first I didn't enjoy it that much but eventually I learned to appreciate the velvet, creamy texture. I went to Dublin and we all know the Irish loves their dark beers. This was where I got the appreciation for Guinness. I especially love it on draft versus cans. You can really taste the difference in smoothness. Although it's smooth, it's not one beer to chug. It's much heavier and because of the creamy texture it's consistency is a bit thicker (I hope that didn't scare you). Well, I'm a bit of a light weight so can only drink one or two or....I don't need to complete that sentence. I highly recommend this to anyone who is a beer drinker and appreciates the aroma and flavor of beer.
Kaysie Y.
Leechburg, PA
Guinness is one of my favorite beers. Although it has proven to be an acquired taste after not initially liking it, it definitely has become my favorite drink to have on multiple occasions. During dinner, out with friends, after a long day, whenever it may be, Guinness always hits the spot. It's smooth and it doesn't cause bloating, which is a big issue for me with other beets. Also, it doesn't hurt that it has Jason Momoa as it's spokesperson. Guinness Draught Beer
Barbara D.
Some people really love Guinness, but I never developed a taste for it by itself. As a former bartender, I respect it. I've never seen a beer that pours more beautifully - perfectly velvety and black with a foam that lasts forever. Some bartenders can even create designs in the foam. I'll drink it easily in a Half and Half (Harp, Bass, or even Blue Moon). It's definitely not a mere trend - Guinness is a true classic.
Kate H.
My friends and I used to say “first their was fire, then Guinness.” In other words one of the best inventions of all time. It’s the only dark beer I like and I LOVE it. It’s perfect with popcorn. Also, my husband and I love Guinness chocolate milkshakes. If you haven’t tried it you have to! I’ve also made a Guinness stew that was really good too. My hubby and I count it as our top 5 beers.
Meagan M.
Guinness is one of my favorite beers if I decide to drink because it’s hard to improve on a classic. Make sure it’s nice and cold and I’m a happy camper. However, I am more likely to use it in my cooking and baking. If you’re cooking, it’s a great addition to a beef stew (although I recommend adding some red wine, too). As for baking, it can bring out the best of chocolate treats. I recommend replacing any water in baking recipes with the Stout instead.
Melissa B.
My apologies ‘Guinness’ but this particular beer of yours isn’t for me, personally. It is affordable and although it didn’t quite meet MY expectations, that doesn’t mean that this particular style of ‘Guinness’ isn’t good or right for the next person. I would, however, purchase ‘Guinness’ again in this style if it were a bit lighter in the bitter taste. Guinness Draught Beer
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Huge huge huge Guinness lover! I have Irish heritage, so I tried the "black stuff" right as I was able to drink here in the U.S. Right off the bat, I was a huge fan. I love that there is so much flavor in one beer. There is the bitterness from the almost burnt barley, and there is also sweetness. I hear a lot of people say it's heavy, but I can't seem to agree with that. While it is a heavier beer, compared to a lot of darker beers out there, it's not as heavy and thick. I recently was in Dublin, and drank my fair share of Guinness while there, and it made me appreciate and love it even more. Nothing like a fresh Guinness out the tap!
Little Ashley J.
Los Angeles
Guinness just a is not nearly as good as drinking a Guinness that’s been poured in a cold glass from the tap. I had my first Guinness at the Guinness brewery while on vacation in Ireland and I loved it. When i came back to the US, I tried a can of Guinness at a bar and absolutely hated it. There’s definitely a difference in the freshness.
Brandi J.
Tacoma, WA
I never used to think I'd like Guinness, but then I went to their original storehouse and museum in Dublin and gained a bigger appreciation for the stuff, as well as having it properly poured. I would not recommend in a can, but on tap at the local watering hole is always a safe choice, as it really hits you more like a light beer.
Amanda M.
Tacoma
The best draft beer out there. I have been drink Guinness for years and it’s always been a favorite of mine. It has undertones of what tastes like coffee or chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that! Also, if you ever get the chance to visit Dublin, go to the Guinness Storehouse! It’s an amazing experience and you can drink Guinness right where it’s been made for over 200 years!
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
What is your favorite thing to cook or bake with Guinness as an ingredient?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
What is your favorite thing to mix Guiness with?
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Anyone else think this was a horrid beverage?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Have you tried other dark beers
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Who else likes making Irish Car Bombs?