BY GUINNESS #7 in Beer

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Guinness Draught Beer Cans 14.9 oz, 4 pk

Meagan M.
Guinness is one of my favorite beers if I decide to drink because it’s hard to improve on a classic. Make sure it’s nice and cold and I’m a happy camper. However, I am more likely to use it in my cooking and baking. If you’re cooking, it’s a great addition to a beef stew (although I recommend adding some red wine, too). As for baking, it can bring out the best of chocolate treats. I recommend replacing any water in baking recipes with the Stout instead.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Huge huge huge Guinness lover! I have Irish heritage, so I tried the "black stuff" right as I was able to drink here in the U.S. Right off the bat, I was a huge fan. I love that there is so much flavor in one beer. There is the bitterness from the almost burnt barley, and there is also sweetness. I hear a lot of people say it's heavy, but I can't seem to agree with that. While it is a heavier beer, compared to a lot of darker beers out there, it's not as heavy and thick. I recently was in Dublin, and drank my fair share of Guinness while there, and it made me appreciate and love it even more. Nothing like a fresh Guinness out the tap!
Renee E.
Fort Wayne, IN
As a beginner beer drinker, I loved this stuff. It was smooth, had good malty flavor, and looked cool drinking it. Fast forward to a few years later and this pales in comparison to other stouts or porters. It seems watery and bland to me. I guess that’s what being spoiled by craft beer does to you.
Giuseppe L.
This is my go to winter beer. I enjoy buying Guinness and Harp to make Black and Tan's (half and half's) with Harp Beer. Its a thicker beer but great in the winter with a steak or just after a long day. It is about $7.99 for a 4 pack of Guinness and the Harp is about the same for a six pack. Its a very enjoyable beer just remember about Half a glass or Harp, let it settle then get a spoon and use the round side up to slowly pour the Guinness over. It takes a few times to get the right our but once you get its a great mix of beers and even better filling taste.
Peyton W.
Auburn
I find that this beer is way better on tap than it is in a can. That being said this is nice to enjoy while watching a football game and eating a very fried and oily food. I can't really complain about this beer despite being very dark, but it's nothing I would hate to drink.
Micia H.
Willingboro, NJ
I love the taste of this beer. However, it's so heavy that I rarely drink it. It makes me feel really full and I usually only make through about 1.5 bottles of it. If you're into trying all different kinds of beer or prefer a a heavier beer then this one is good enough.
Jaime L.
Las Vegas, NV
Guinness is my favorite stout. It is very smooth in flavor and mouth feel. Some stouts can get a little on the bitter side. Guinness is very easy drink and pairs well when layered with other beers and adds extra flavor in Bloody Mary's and even in some recipes!
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
If you like “malt” you’re in luck! This beer has your name written all over it and mine nowhere at all. I completely hated this and I’ve tried it on three separate occasions almost throwing it up each time. Not a fan but hey I have a lot of friends who enjoy 😉
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
Classic, so smooth and tasty. Nothing better than the noise of opening the can and letting the widget do its magic. Surprisingly less calories than most people think. Went to the factory in Dublin and it was an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend.
Kelly O.
Baltimore, MD
Guiness is the one beer that I will never get sick of.  It has an amazing taste and has an even better taste when drinking it from the Guinness Factory in Ireland.  They carry this beer at all the local stores that sell alcohol.  I think that Guinness is definitely a taste that is you either love it or hate it, but I would recommend everyone trying it at least once.  My fiancé loves this beer so much that we are trying to special order it for our wedding since our venue does not carry it.
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
What is your favorite thing to cook or bake with Guinness as an ingredient?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
What is your favorite thing to mix Guiness with?
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
Anyone else think this was a horrid beverage?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Have you tried other dark beers
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Who else likes making Irish Car Bombs?