BY GUINNESS #10 in Beer

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Guinness Draught Beer Cans 14.9 oz, 4 pk

Kaysie Y.
Leechburg, PA
Guinness is one of my favorite beers. Although it has proven to be an acquired taste after not initially liking it, it definitely has become my favorite drink to have on multiple occasions. During dinner, out with friends, after a long day, whenever it may be, Guinness always hits the spot. It's smooth and it doesn't cause bloating, which is a big issue for me with other beets. Also, it doesn't hurt that it has Jason Momoa as it's spokesperson. Guinness Draught Beer
Kate H.
My friends and I used to say “first their was fire, then Guinness.” In other words one of the best inventions of all time. It’s the only dark beer I like and I LOVE it. It’s perfect with popcorn. Also, my husband and I love Guinness chocolate milkshakes. If you haven’t tried it you have to! I’ve also made a Guinness stew that was really good too. My hubby and I count it as our top 5 beers.
Meagan M.
Guinness is one of my favorite beers if I decide to drink because it’s hard to improve on a classic. Make sure it’s nice and cold and I’m a happy camper. However, I am more likely to use it in my cooking and baking. If you’re cooking, it’s a great addition to a beef stew (although I recommend adding some red wine, too). As for baking, it can bring out the best of chocolate treats. I recommend replacing any water in baking recipes with the Stout instead.
Anna W.
I love the creaminess and texture of Guinness. And have you had Guinness cake? A dark-chocolate, indulgent piece of heaven! I made it for my husband's birthday once as a "manly" cake and it has become a yearly tradition. SERIOUSLY, you need to google Guinness chocolate cake and you'll thank me later. Plus, you kind of HAVE to drink the ones you don't use in the cake...
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Huge huge huge Guinness lover! I have Irish heritage, so I tried the "black stuff" right as I was able to drink here in the U.S. Right off the bat, I was a huge fan. I love that there is so much flavor in one beer. There is the bitterness from the almost burnt barley, and there is also sweetness. I hear a lot of people say it's heavy, but I can't seem to agree with that. While it is a heavier beer, compared to a lot of darker beers out there, it's not as heavy and thick. I recently was in Dublin, and drank my fair share of Guinness while there, and it made me appreciate and love it even more. Nothing like a fresh Guinness out the tap!
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
Very strong tasting beer. Not for me because I prefer the light beers with a Pilsner taste. Would probably only have this beer every once in a while. Though, take my opinion on this product with a grain of salt as this type of beer isn’t my taste preference to begin with. Extra love because they are a big sponsor of Rugby!
Amanda M.
Tacoma
The best draft beer out there. I have been drink Guinness for years and it’s always been a favorite of mine. It has undertones of what tastes like coffee or chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that! Also, if you ever get the chance to visit Dublin, go to the Guinness Storehouse! It’s an amazing experience and you can drink Guinness right where it’s been made for over 200 years!
Jenna L.
Tempe, AZ
It tastes just like a draft Guinness but obviously not as fresh tasing because it’s canned! I had Guinness on draft in Ireland and then tried it canned back in America and I wasn’t disappointed! If you like Guinness, then I’d recommend buying the cans for easy personal convenience because they taste just as great!
Justine C.
San Francisco, CA
It’s my significant other’s drink of choice. I actually can’t drink thing because of I have celiac disease, but it’s the drink that he always asks for. He says that he prefers the velvety feel and its full body flavor compared to other beers. That being said we’re not super into micro-breweries or anything - out of the well known brands Guinness is his favorite.
Samantha E.
Hattiesburg
Classic. Unmistakable. Deep, rich, smooth beer that leaves an enjoyable frothy mustache. Definitely reminiscent of espresso with no cream or sugar, but still has sweetness that matches the bitterness. If you just can’t handle the thickness of this beer, dress it up as an Irish Car Bomb/ my favorite “special occasion shot” You can’t go wrong unless you overload.
Annelise E.
Hamilton, OH
What is your favorite thing to cook or bake with Guinness as an ingredient?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
What is your favorite thing to mix Guiness with?
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Anyone else think this was a horrid beverage?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Have you tried other dark beers
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Who else likes making Irish Car Bombs?