Guinness Draught Beer

by Guinness

#12 in Beer

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Guinness Draught Beer Cans 14.9 oz, 4 pk

Have you ever tried this with Angry Orchard before? It’s delicious [user:aaishaj]
What’s your favorite mix?
How's the taste of this?
Start your review of Guinness Draught Beer!
2 years agoLivonia, MI
A classic. Thick. Robust. Heavy. Like a meal really. Cant say no to a car bomb. This is my beer of choice when celebrating ren fest
2 years ago
My ex boyfriend was irish, so i had to try Guinness. Its horrible. Tastes like metal coins and leaves a weird feeling in my mouth!
2 years ago
This is a nice thick, amazing flavored beer. I love getting this on draft if it's poured correctly. If not, it's not the best beer.
2 years agoMoose Jaw
My favourite drink for a cold night. Guiness delivers in flavour and it's a drinkable! No dryness or excessive bitters! I LOVE IT.
2 years agoLauderhill, FL
Very smooth dark beer. It was easy to drink and gave that after taste like cherry oak taste wich I love. My husband love it as well
2 years ago53 Russell crescent, Sleaford
Super smooth, lovely on own or with a mixer. Definitely one to try if you haven't, also good for use in punches or fancy cocktails
2 years agoClearfield, UT
This is my top beer that I enjoy once in a while. It is the I've I buy most of the time she purchasing beer. It taste great to me!
2 years ago
After visiting Dublin, going to the Guinness factory, and tasting REAL Guinness, the American version is incredibly disappointing.
2 years ago
My fave to drink with my dad. Will forever be his drink. A good strong drink. Not for everyone, very much a love it or hate it one.
2 years agoSpotswood , NJ
I love dark beers. It is a goal of mine to make it to Ireland to have an actual pulled Guinness. Also it is great in chocolate cake
Ask a question to the Influenster community...